Chapter 11

Louis P.O.V

When I woke up I was in their bed with just Zayn. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. I looked behind me to the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was almost 8 o'clock, good almost an hour until school. I looked back at Zayn who looked really tired but we needed to get up and get ready so we didn't come late for class. I kissed Zayn quickly on the lips and then tried to get up so I could get ready but he held me down and grunted.

"Babe I really want to spend the whole day in bed with you, I really do but we have to get ready for school so we don't get late because I have to get good grades so my family won't be as mad at me" I said to him as an attempt to get him to let go of me but that didn't happened, of course. Zayn just took me harder into his arms and didn't let me move at all because if I did then he would grumble at me and tell me to be still. As much as I liked it I had to start and get ready for school and shower so when he started to loosen his grip and fall asleep I quietly got up and got loose of his arms. I took one last look at him before I got out of the room and went to see where the others were.

When I got out of the room I started walking to the kitchen because I was starting to get really hungry and me still being tired didn't notice everybody else sitting at the kitchen table so I just walked to the fridge rubbing my eyes to find something to eat. First when I opened the fridge I felt that I just had someone's hoodie and boxers on me because it was really cold. I didn't think much about it and just started to look for some food to eat because I was really hungry now, that's when someone came up behind me and sneaked their arms around my waist and kissed my neck and I directly felt that it was Harry by the scent of them. I smiled a little and leaned into his touch.
"Good morning Harry" I said and kept on looking for something to eat when he spun me around and kissed me. He closed the fridge and pushed me up against it. He started to suck down my neck when someone came and pushed him away and then started kissing me, and I knew it was Liam. We were full on making out when someone else started to kiss down the side of my neck. Probably Niall on the left and Harry on the right. After a while me and Liam parted because we needed to breathe. Niall and Harry stopped too but I know that they didn't want to.
"So what can I have for breakfast?" I asked because even if I really liked kissing them I was starving and them kissing me didn't actually help. "I know what I want for breakfast" Liam answered, smirking. We all just stood there and looked at him a little shocked. "Too much?" Liam said unsure. "No, just surprising" I answered honestly. "But I want real food before we have to go to class" I said and we all started laughing. Harry went to cook something for me and Zayn who still hasn't got up jet, while he did that I went to shower and get ready with a smile on my lips for the earlier events.

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in really long time and that it's a really short chapter but I have had really much going on in my life the last few weeks but I'm finally back with a chapter that I hope you guys enjoyed.
I have had a little hard time knowing what I'm going to write about so if you guys have any idea of what I'm going to write next please comment or dm me (if that's what it's called here) about it so I can get a little more inspiration.

Please vote and comment :)

All the love -S