Chapter 3

A/N: In this chapter it's going to be mentioned attempt of rape so if you're not comfortable with that don't read like half the chapter. I hope you like the chapter.

——

Louis P.O.V

I woke up by my alarm at 6:30 so that means I have 1 hour to get ready for the first day of school.

I started to get ready after a while of being on my phone and started with choosing an outfit to wear today and that ended up being my usual black skinnies with a black T-shirt and my vans.

I started to make my way to the showers and toilets to get a shower and freshen up a bit. When I got to the showers I took a pretty short shower then put on my clothing for today. I brushed my teeth and did my skin routine that I do every morning.

I was on my way back to my room and about halfway there I started to sing a little quiet on a song I have written in the past. I finally got back to my dorm to see that Aiden was already up and ready to go even if it was like 20 minutes left till school started so I just sat in my bed and was on my phone for awhile before I saw that it was like 10 minutes left so we started to get our stuff and walk to our first class for the day.

On the way we started to talk about today and stuff just in general and about how his last class was going to end 1 hour later than my own because I had a pretty short last class.

We finally made our way to the class and I saw that there weren't so many omegas in this class and many alphas that were looking at me out of all people. That was kind of scary but Aiden didn't seem to notice that so he just dragged me to some places in the middle of the classroom. I looked around the room and saw 4 alphas that stood out to me but I didn't know why, they were all looking at me so I quickly turned around and looked down at my desk so they didn't see that I was kind of blushing.

I snapped out of it when Aiden started to talk to me about something I don't even remember what it was, and that's when the teacher came in and started the lesson. I had a little hard time concentrating because I could feel 4 pairs of eyes burning in the back of my head but still managed it pretty good I think.

After the class was done Aiden and I made our way out of the classroom and were met with Ari giving me a quick hug and Aiden a hug and kiss before we started to walk to our next class that we had and that class was with Ari too so that's why she followed us there.

The day went on like normal after that with lunch and classes and it started to get closer to my last class with was a little more scary because I didn't have that class with either Aiden or Ari so I was kind of alone but made it through the class and the class went on like normal until it ended and I took my stuff and made my way back to my dorm.

That's when I felt like someone was following me so I looked back to see if someone was there but I didn't see anyone so I turned back around but I ran into a chest of a tall alpha. He looked down at me and then dragged me into an alley and started to kiss down my neck while he held me against the brick wall. I started to panic and begged him over and over to stop but he didn't, he just reached down with one hand to unbutton my jeans but that's when someone punched him so he fell to the ground. I saw that it was one of the alphas from my first and last class but didn't think much of it because I started to run back to my dorm again but not before I saw that the alpha who just saved me started to beat up the guy that was almost going to rape me.

When I came back to my dorm I just sat with my back against the door and cried until someone opened the door and that's when I went to my bed and cried there instead. The one who came in was Aiden and Ari and as soon as they saw that I was crying they just sat there and calmed me down until I could speak and that's when they asked what happened and I explained everything from that I felt like someone was following me to that I was In the alley to that guy from my first class punching the guy from the alley to now and then I just cried again.

Ari being the alpha she is got really mad and started to see black. She asked about how he looked like so she could beat up the guy but I explained that the guy from my class already had beaten up the guy so she didn't have to do that.

I didn't want to do anything that night and definitely not go out there again because I was so scared so we just stayed in our room while Ari went to buy some food for us. When she came back we ate and just talked about other stuff than that and then started to get tired so we went to bed and hoped everything would be better the next day.

A/N: I hope you liked it. Comment if you want and what you think about it.
All the love - S