Chapter 9

A/N: So it's going to be a little short chapter this time but I'm going to try and do another update before Monday at least. It's starting to get a little much at school again so maybe it's not going to come a update every week but I'm going to try my best. (Still can't believe that this little kid is engaged! Time goes so fast)
Enjoy!

——

Third P.O.V

They went back to their own classes and were going to meet up before the last class of the day. The day went on pretty well after that and they were going to their last class just talking and laughing. They were out of class and were going back to their dorm when he came, again. My alphas started to growl at him and he just stood there smirking at how they were so protective over Louis because he didn't and wouldn't be that way but he wanted to have Louis back, even if he knew he couldn't have him.

"Hi babe" he said while looking at Louis. "I have already said it to you but I'm going to say it again so you can get it into your little fooking head." Louis said "You..Don't..Get..To..Call..Me..Babe. Only my mates get to call me that and You're..NOT..My..Mate so fuck of." He then said and everyone was a little surprised at what he just said, but Louis just stared at him with hate in his eyes.

"Angel, come on so we can leave to our dorm and leave this piece of shit here" Liam then said and Louis just nodded and looked back at him one last time with the scariest look anyone around here had seen. They then started to go back to their dorm with him left behind them looking dumbfooled.

Louis P.O.V

"Babe are you okay?" Zayn asked as fast as we came through the dorm to their dorm. "I think so...It's just hard seeing him here after all that happened in the past" I answered while I stood there leaning against Harry with closed eyes. Harry took my hand in his and started to walk to the bedroom to lay down with me following close behind. When we got to the bedroom I just laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I heard some shuffling and then the bed dipped beside me. I felt someone lay down behind me and someone in front of me. The one behind me dragged me closer to them so I was laying against their chest and the one in front of me came closer to me. I put my head in his neck and immediately I knew that it was Niall because I felt the scent of roses, coffee and mint fill my nose and I smiled a little because he smelt really good. I knew it was Liam behind me because I felt that it was his body shape.

After a while I heard some shuffling again and then I felt some hands on me and I knew that Harry laid behind Liam and Zayn behind Niall, don't ask me why. We just laid there and I felt how I was slipping away into darkness with a smile on my lips.

Please vote and comment :)

All the love -S