Chapter 15

Louis P.O.V
I woke up the next morning in panic. I felt a panic attack coming when I felt hands on my face. Whoever held my head turned it towards them and through tear filled eyes I saw a familiar face that I loved and started to calm down but I still felt frantic, one of the hands moved from my face to my hand and he took it in his before putting it to his chest. He told me to copy his breath and after a few minutes my breath was back to normal again. I laid down again on his chest after pulling him down again. "Baby what happened?" he asked me worriedly. "I just thought I still was there with him, I had forgotten that you guys came yesterday and...and...I'm just so glad you're here Haz" "Always baby, always" he promised me before we fell into a comfortable silence.

I laid there for a while lost in my thoughts before I heard his beautiful voice again pulling me out of my thoughts. "Babe, a penny for your thoughts?" he asked with the most caring voice. I thought about how to tell him what I was thinking about and how he was going to react. "I just...I just thought about you guys and... N-Nick" There was a pretty long pause after that. "Baby, I know it can be scary to tell me everything but I will need a little more information than that if you want my help or something" How could he be so sweet? "I just...I don't know but, I was so close to losing you guys because of that asshole and I just don't know what I would have done if that would have happened, I can't lose you guys" I didn't know I had started crying until he wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumb. "And because of that I want you and the others to mate me" I finally said looking down at his chest while outlining his tattoos. When he heard that he let out a low growl, and not a 'back the fuck up before I rip you apart' but an 'I love you so much and no one can take you away from me' kind of growl. After that little growl came out of him he attacked me with his lips, it was a hungry kiss with a lot of tongue and no space to breath. He started to make his way up on top of me while still kissing me, he grinded down onto me and both of us let out a little moan. Next thing I know the door is flown open and the rest of our mates came in the second later. "You're really going to start this without us?" Niall asked with a horny and desperate voice. I smiled at him and waved the rest of them over and let's just say that I felt bad for our neighbors that night...

A/N: So a really short chapter this time but I wanted to update you guys now that I actually felt like writing a little at least. So I hoped you enjoyed it and please vote and comment so I know what you think.

All the love -S