Chapter 8

A/N: So yesterday was Liams birthday. Like aaah !!! I can say that I was really emotional especially on his show and when Niall wished him happy birthday. (I cried) Like I can't believe that he is 27 now😭😭 But now let's get into this chapter.

——

Louis P.O.V

It was almost lunch and we had decided that we were going to meet up after my class to eat lunch together because we didn't get much time with each other under class because we didn't have so much classes together, just two.

The class was nearing its end and I just sat and waited on the bell. The bell finally rang and I packed up my stuff as fast as I could and got out of the classroom seeing my mates there. As fast as I saw them I started to smile at them.

I walked to them and gave all of them a peck on the cheek. When I did that all of them started to smile even more if that were even possible.

We started to walk to a restaurant down the street with me in the middle of Niall and Liam. They took my hand and we just walked in silence until we came up to the restaurant. We got in and that's when I saw...him? He was working here, in the restaurant where me and my mates were going to eat.

I think that my mates sensed that something was wrong because they all looked worried at me, but I just stood there freezed in my spot with big eyes and tears were starting to build up in my eyes. That's when he looked at me and smirked, he fucking smirked that bastard. That's when I felt a different feeling than before, I felt really mad.

He started walking toward us and I sensed that my mates were starting to get a little possessive over me so I squished Liam and Nialls hands because it was them I was holding. They understood and stopped growling but still gave him the evil eye.

He came over to us and went in to hug me but I backed away before he could do it and said "Don't" holding up my hand to stop him from coming any closer. He looked at me a little confused but at the same time amused? He let out a low laugh and looked me up and down. I felt really uncomfortable under his gace and shifted a little in my spot to get him to stop.

"Oh babe, stop being like that" he said smirking "I know you love me still" he said after that. I got really mad at him so I hit him. He fell to the ground because even if I was small I could hit pretty hard. All my mates got really shocked over what was happening and just stood there staring at me and then at him.

"Don't ever call me babe again. Only my mates can call me that and you are not my mate so just go and fuck yourself !!" I shouted at him and then ran out of there. I ran to the park so I could get away from there because he had broken my heart and I still don't trust people that easy after that. I just sat there and cried.

After a while of crying I felt someone sitting beside me on both sides, one in front of me and one behind me. They all just hugged me while I was crying and then when I had calmed down a bit I finally looked up at them. Liam and Zayn beside me, Harry in front of me and Niall behind me. They all looked heart broken by seeing me like this and just hugged and kissed me on the cheeks.

"What happened back there?" Niall finally spoke up. I just leaned against him closing my eyes for a bit before I whispered "He was my ex-boyfriend" They all looked at me shocked about it but then hugged me again. I still leaned against Niall with closed eyes.

"So what happened with him then?" Zayn then asked. I sighed before speaking up. "Well we were together for almost 4 years. We were going to different schools so we were only with each other on the weekend. That was before I found out from one of those who goes to that school that he had been with another girl for almost 3 years now and when I asked him he just ignored it and he broke up with me." I sighed again and talked again. "He broke my heart that day and it have never become the same again. I have had a really hard time trusting people after that and you are the first people that I have trusted after that" I finished and then looked down at the ground because I couldn't look at them right now because I was ashamed over all that for no reason.

They all looked at me shocked by what I had just said. They all then hugged me again for like the 100th time since we sat down, not that I don't mind. Harry was sitting in front of me and looked at me with so much love, then he started to lean in. I leaned in too and then our lips met. It was really good but not the same as when I kissed Zayn. We backed away and smiled at each other. I saw how the other ones were getting jealous. I looked at Zayn and then said "Why are you jealous? You got to kiss me first of all" I said pointing at him. He just shrugged and smiled. The other guys looked at him and gasped. I guess they didn't know that...but oh well, now they do.

Niall and Liam looked really jealous by hearing that so I said "I'm going to kiss you guys too but not now, but when the time is right I'm going to" they smiled and I leaned back against Niall again smiling at them because they were all so loving and caring and I really didn't deserve them. They were all and I was nothing but I still loved them...yeah I loved them.

A/N: So from now on I'm going to try and put out a chapter every weekend but if I don't I'm really sorry because then I'm having much in school but I'm going to try.

Please vote and comment :)

All the love -S