Chapter 5

A/N: So sorry for not updating you guys in awhile but I have been on holiday with my family for like a week and just got home so it's a really short chapter but thought I would update you guys and I'm so thankful that I have 366 reads already it's means really much to me to thank you. But back to the story already.

——

Louis P.O.V

I don't actually know why I ran because I have always wanted a mate or in this case mates but I just got scared or something. Like I have 4 mates and they are all alphas like you have to understand that it's really scary for a little omega like me.

I wasn't really excited to go to school today because I would be really weird with all them around me after that I ran away from them yesterday. I told Aiden about it and he thought that I was stupid because he saw how much I wanted a mate before and they didn't seem so bad after all.

I called in myself sick even though I felt perfectly fine and had really much energy. But I had to think about it all before I talked to them again so I decided that I was going to take a walk to clear my mind.

As I walked out of my dorm I turned to the woods behind the school to take in all the nature and relax easier.

As I waked I came into an opening and I just laid down and looked up in the sky. It was actually a very beautiful day out and the sky was really blue. The trees were really beautiful in the lightning and it was really relaxing and I could easily clear my mind and think about all that had happened the day before. I thought about how I felt really safe with them even before I got to know that they are my mates and that way I would have understood that it was something about it.

I got completely lost in my mind and didn't notice that someone got there before I heard shuffling beside me and when I looked up I saw Zayn there. I looked around and noticed that it was only him and not the others too. I looked up at him again and was a little confused because how could he know that he was here because I didn't say to anyone where I went or so on. I think he saw my puzzling face because he started to chuckle a little.

"Your scent" he said pointing to me. I just nodded and laid down again and looked up and started to think about what I should say about yesterday and why I ran. I laid down beside me and I blushed a little because of course I would blush over the smallest thing. He looked at me after awhile.

"Why did you run away yesterday?" He asked with his beautiful voice. I turned my head to look at him and that's when I saw how close his face was and blushed a little.

"I actually don't know but probably because I was surprised or something" I said and looked into his beautiful eyes. He looked into my eyes and I felt so comfortable with him even though I don't know him.

"I understand that and I'm sorry if we scared you or something because that's not what we wanted...and I'm just really sorry" he said a little sad and looked down a little. I took my finger and placed it under his chin and lifted his head up carefully. He looked at me with his beautiful hazel eyes and I just got lost in them for awhile.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't scare me and you have nothing to be sorry for" I whispered to him while I looked into his eyes that I love really much already. I looked down at his lips for a moment before looking up at his eyes again. He did the same and then leaned in a little letting me decide if I would kiss him or not. I leaned in too and then our lips met and it was such an amazing feeling and I didn't want to stop.

The kiss got a little more heated after a while and he got up and straddled me. He pulled away after some more kissing to catch his breath and I saw that his eyes had gone black and that made me shiver a little but it was a good shiver.

We looked into each others eyes and we both had stupid grins on our faces as he got up and then helped me up to walk us back to the school with his arm around my waist and it felt really good that I had my first kiss finally.

Comment and vote please. It would mean so much to me if you did :)