Chapter 4

A/N: So hope you guys enjoy it and comment if I did some mistakes so I can fix it but let's get started.

——

Louis P.O.V

The next morning I didn't want to get out of bed because I felt ashamed about what happened yesterday and I know I shouldn't be ashamed but I am. It feels like it was my fault that he was on me and stuff even if it wasn't. I know that maybe people stay home after stuff like this but I don't want to seem weak so I got up to get dressed anyways.

Instead of taking my usual skinny jeans I put on a little looser pants and a hoodie. I took Aiden with me when I was going to shower because I didn't want to be alone right now. He looked through the shower room and then I could shower. It took some time because I wanted to scrub myself until I felt like I was clean again because it felt like I was dirty and so on.

After I was done with my morning routine it was less than 10 minutes left till our first class so we started to walk to class and decided to take something to eat before the next class we had because we didn't have time right now.

We made it to class and that's when I saw him in the back of the classroom with 3 other alphas. As soon as I stepped inside his eyes were on me and he seemed to be shocked that I was in class today but at the same time happy in some kind of way. I shook out of my thoughts when Aiden pushed me a little. I looked at him and started to think if I should tell him that it was that alpha that saved me but he was faster than me.

"Why are you looking at Liam and his mates?" He asked like there was something wrong with me. I looked down for a bit before I looked up at him and then at the alpha who saved me who apparently was Liam the director's son and then back at Aiden again.

"He, Liam I think, was the one who saved me yesterday" I whispered to him and he just looked at me with big eyes but before he could say anything the teacher came in and started to talk. I looked back at Liam sometimes and he was staring right back at me with pity in his eyes.

After class I was really hungry and just dragged Aiden with me to a coffee shop and then he started to ask all kind of questions like if I was sure that it was really him and all kind of stuff like that and I just sipped on my coffee, ate my sandwich and answered his questions with simple answers.

We were almost at our last class when someone took a hold of my shoulder and I just flinched away because since last night I haven't let anyone except Ari and Aiden touch me. I turned around and saw Ari with pity in her eyes and she seemed a little sad at the same time. When I saw that it was just her I relaxed a bit and took a hold of her arm and dragged both her and Aiden to our next class.

It started to get closer to my last class and I felt like throwing up everything I had eaten the last 24 hours. I was really nervous about it because what if that guy was there again or if someone else tried to do the same thing as that guy did or something even worse.

I started to walk to my last class and tried to calm myself down a bit so I didn't get a panic attack in class.

When I came to the classroom there were very few people there so I just went and sat in the back of the classroom waiting for the class to start and that's when I saw him and he walked towards me. When he was right in front of me he just looked at me for a while.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked and pointed to the seat next to me. I just shook my head and he sat down beside me. I started to get a little nervous because he was pretty hot if I can say it.

He saw how nervous I was and just smirked at me for a bit before turning towards me and stuck out his hand. I just stared at his hand confused and he just chuckled and started talking again.