Chapter 16

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up surrounded by bodies and with a smile on my face. I snuggled into the body that was closest to me which by the smell of it was Liam. I felt how his big arm drew me closer to him and how he snuggled his face into my hair. I smiled at that and felt happiness fill my body. I looked up at him and saw how he looked down at me with a small smile on his face and my face showed a smile just as big if not bigger than his.

"Good morning my little mate" he said with his sexy morning voice that made me feel a little turned on. "Good morning" I answered him with a hint of lust in my voice. I smiled up at him and by the smirk that was now on his face I figured that he had smelled my arousal. He gave me a peck before leaning down to my ear and whispered. "I think that you and I should take a shower". His raspy morning voice did nothing to prevent my arousal and I nodded my head as fast as I could and got up with him right behind me.

----

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my neck and shoulders. I couldn't believe that I was mated and I couldn't take my eyes away from the marks. I brought my hand up to my neck and carefully slid my fingertips over the marks, starting with Harrys and ending with Zayns that sat at the other side of my neck. I couldn't really think about anything other than me being mated to these amazing alphas.

It's hard to believe that this all started with me not wanting a mate and cursing my father out for making me go to this school to get me a mate. At first, when I came here I was afraid of these alphas because of what Aiden had told me about them, me then getting to know that I was their mate and freaking out about that. After that, starting to get to know them and falling in love with them. My crazy ex that kidnapped me, the mating, that was amazing by the way and now we are here, me looking in the mirror enjoying every minute of this.

I'm so glad that my dad made me go here so I could meet my mates because they have made me a better person and have made me love myself and someone else again. They are my everything and I couldn't be happier that I am right now.

So guys, that's it. I have really enjoyed writing this story even if I wrote less and less as time went on. I have had a bad period of time lately and this has helped me cope with it in a way but at the same time has made me have less inspiration. I'm really glad that I did this.
I know it's kind of a weird ending but I felt the need to end this before summer so I didn't feel the need to stress over summer.
I love you all and I'm really thankful for you guys that have read this story, it means really much for me, I could never have guessed that this was going to get as big as it has so thank you.

All the love -S