Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry that I didn't put out any chapter before Monday last week but I didn't know what to write about and I had a little much in school. But here it is either way. And I just wanted to say happy birthday to one of the best boys in this world, Niall Horan. He has been with me for more than 8 years and have made them so special. So a big happy birthday and thank you to him ❤️🎉

——

Louis P.O.V

When I woke up I felt bodies around me and started to panic before I saw that it was my mates and relaxed again. I heard some shuffling behind me and looked there to see Harry waking up. He opened his eyes and smiled a tired smile which I returned. We just looked at each other until Zayn started to wake up. I looked at him and smiled at him and he returned it happily. Zayn motioned me and Harry to get up to the living room to let the boys sleep and we happily walked with him there but not without a struggle getting out of Niall and Liam's arm, but they snuggled into each other instead.

When we came to the living room Zayn hugged me and laid down on the couch with me on top of him. I blushed a little of being on top of him and rolled to lay on my side beside him. He smiled at my little blush and kissed my cheek. We looked up at Harry because he just stood there.

"So...are you just gonna stand there or..?" Zayn said and god his morning voice was so hot that I kind of wanted to die a little. I blushed at my thought and of course both Zayn and Harry saw that and smirked at me. Harry moved to lay behind me so he was furthest to the end of the couch.

We snuggled on the couch and they both stole some kisses here and there. After a while Niall and Liam came in with Liam hugging Niall from behind because he was smaller than Liam. When they saw us they both smiled and we all returned it. They both came up to us and kissed our cheeks, and guess what...I blushed. They all smiled at me and kissed my cheek again.

We all made our way to the kitchen and there we started making dinner. I did most of the job because they weren't the best cooks. I was making the food when Niall came up behind me and hugged me from behind. I smiled and leaned back at him while he started to plant small kisses against my shoulder. I looked back at him smiling and he smiled back at me. I turned around in his arms so we were standing against each other. I looked down at his lips for a moment and then up to his eyes again. He did the same and then smiled at me. He started to lean in and let me decide if I wanted to kiss him or not so I leaned in too and closed my eyes, soon our lips met. It started as a slow kiss but then it started to get a little heated. I put my hands up in his hair and he put his on my waist. He pushed me against the counter and we were full on making out when someone coughed beside us to let us know of their present. We turned around and saw that all of our other mates stood there smirking. I hid my face in Nialls chest to hide my blush of embarrassment.

"Well that escalated quickly" Zayn laughed. That just made me blush more and hide my face further into Nialls chest. When my blush started to get away I went back to making dinner and not long after that it was done and we all started to eat.

"So Zayn told us what happened earlier" Harry said with a little chuckle. I blushed at that and looked down at my plate and picked a little at my food. I looked up for a moment through my eyelashes and saw that they all had smiles on their faces except Liam that looked down at his own plate with sad eyes. I felt hurt that he was sad so I did the only thing I could think of doing.

"Ehm...Liam..?" He looked up at me and gave me a small smile to tell me to go on. "Can I talk to you for a moment...alone?" I said and pointed to the hallway with my head. "Yeah of course" He said and smiled.

We got up and started to walk with me in front of him. I walked to their room so we could talk more privately.

"So I just understood that I haven't kissed you jet and I'm really sorry for that, like I want to, I really, really want to but, like I don't know. I haven't got the time to and like I really want to and like I don't kn..." I got cut off by some lips touching mine and then understood that it was Liam's lips so of course I kissed him back and he smiled into the kiss.

"Louis I understand" he said while he stopped kissing to let us both breath and rested his forehead against mine. I smiled at that and kissed him again.

After a while the kiss soon got heated, like really heated. His hands started to go down behind me and down to my butt and my hands found their way up to his hair. He grabbed my butt making me arch my back and letting out a moan. He smiled at that and backed me up until the back of my knees touched the bed. He pushed me down on the bed carefully, never breaking the kiss and climbed on top of me. We both were really turned on at that moment and he started to grind down at me letting out moans from the both of us. He started to kiss down my jawline, sucking here and there and soon found a spot on my neck making my back arch and letting out a moan from me. He smiled and said "Found it". After that he started to suck on that place making me grind up against him. He soon stopped sucking and kissed it a little when he saw that it would leave a nice mark.

"Well, well, well" We then heard. We looked behind us still panting to see the rest of the boys standing there. I looked back at Liam still panting with a little red cheeks to see him smirking at me. I pushed him off me and gave him a peck on the lips before going to the bathroom to catch my breath and get my business done.

When I walked back from the bathroom all the boys were on the couch making out with each other. I fake coughed to let them know that I was back from the toilet. They all looked up at me with flushed faces and then smirked at me. I just shook my head at them and then walked up to them and sat down on the couch next to Niall and Zayn and they both smiled and took one of my hands each. I smiled back at them and kissed their cheeks before laying down with my head on Zayn's lap and my legs on Niall's lap. Zayn looked down at me and leaned down to kiss my lips before sitting up again and putting his hand in my hair and started to caress my head. I smiled at that and put my head further in his lap and soon I drifted off to sleep with my head in Zayn's lap and with a smile on my lips.

Please vote and comment :)

All the love -S