Chapter 6

A/N: So I'm sorry that it has been this long since the last update but I have had a little writer's block. But now we are back again but this time with a pretty short chapter but I'm going to make it up to you guys soon.

——

Louis P.O.V

We was just getting back to school when I saw that the clock was almost 6 pm and I started to get hungry. I think he either was getting hungry or understood that I was hungry because he asked if I would like to get some food. I thankfully said yes so we made our way to one of the nearest restaurants which was an Italian restaurant.

We got in and ordered and before I could pay he quickly paid and that made me turn to him and pout. He just laughed at me and then dragged me to a table and sat down. He took my hand in his and we just sat there in a comfortable silence for a bit before he started talking.

"So do you want to play 20 questions until the food comes?" He asked, to which I nodded as an answer. He started asking and we started with simple questions like our favorite color and so on.

The food came a little after we started talking and we both started eating and I felt for the first time today that I was really hungry so I ate pretty fast.

We just sat there and just ate when the bell over the door rang. I looked towards it to see if I knew who it was and that's when I saw them. The other alphas came inside the restaurant and I almost choked on the food I had in my mouth. Of course all of them looked at me then and that came towards us. I looked over to Zayn who just shrugged and then looked back at his mates again.

He stood up when they were almost at the table and gave them all a kiss while I sat there really uncomfortable. After they had all said hello to each other they all looked at me and me being my shy self looked down at the table and started picking at my food.

Zayn sat down again and gestured for the others to sit as well. Of course it was two chairs beside me and only just one chair beside Zayn so Harry and Liam sat down beside me and Niall beside Zayn.

We just sat there for awhile before a waitress came up to us and asked the other boys if they wanted something so they ordered what they wanted to eat and drink while I still just looked down at the table.

I took some time before Zayn decided that he should speak up because no one else did. "So...what are you guys doing here?" He said just to not sit in this uncomfortable silence.

"Eeeh...just wanted to get something to eat and you know" Niall said and nodded his head towards me. I just sat there and didn't understand what he talked about so I started to eat again but this time slower.

"Eeeh...Louis?" Niall said a little careful. I just looked up at him to kind of say that he had my attention. "So I don't know if you have already said anything to Zayn about it but why did you run away from us yesterday?" He asked a little carefully. I looked down at my food again a little shameful for what I did yesterday.

"Eeeh...I actually don't know but I think I was just scared or something. Or actually I have no idea. It was just stupid" I said pretty quite. They just nodded their heads and started to eat because they had gotten their food while I was talking.

After they had eaten up Zayn decided to speak again. "So I know it's probably late but do you want to come over to us for awhile?" He asked and looked at me as the rest of them did as well. I just nodded my head because I didn't know what to say really.

We all started to get up and walk back to their dorm with Zayn taking my left hand and Niall my right hand and Harry and Liam walked a little behind us holding hands.

I felt it through my whole body that this felt really good and that this is something I could get used to.

So please vote and comment what you think :)

All the love -S