Chapter 2

A/N: So had some inspiration but got a little distracted but back again. Comment if you feel like it and what you think about the chapter and things I can be better at, I would really appreciate it. But let's dive into chapter 2.

——

Louis P.O.V

I woke up because I was freezing and it was too light in the room. I looked around the room and remembered that I was in my dorm room and not home in my bed. I rolled to my back and looked to my left and saw that Aiden was doing something on his phone fully clothed. He turned his head to me when he heard me shuffling around and smiled at me.

"Good morning sunshine" he said and chuckled a little. I rolled my eyes at him before I started to get ready for the day because Aiden had said that we were going to meet up with his mate today at a cafe.

I went to my closet that I had set up the day before and started to look for something to wear. I decided to wear black skinnies with a plain white shirt with a green beanie so I didn't have to fix my hair. I took my toiletries and started to walk out of the dorm and down the hall to the bathroom with Aiden close behind because he said he didn't want anything to happen to me. He soon caught up to me and we walked with a comfortable silence. We got to the toilet and he waited outside.

Once I was done I got out of there and we made our way back to our dorm. Once there we got our stuff, Aiden texted Ariana that we were on our way and then we started to walk out of the dorm. We locked the room and made our way to the elevator. Once there we pressed the button down and I just stood there and just looked around me until we were down on the bottom floor.

Once the doors opened Aiden rushed out of the elevator and ran into some girl's arms and hugged her for a long time while I just stood there and watched them a little sad that I didn't have it like that with someone.

After a while they let go of each other but not before kissing for a while. Just then the girl Ariana saw me and started to smile as I just looked at the ground a little awkward. She held out her hand for me to shake. I took it slowly and started to look up at her when she started to talk.

"Hi, I'm Ariana but you can call me Ari if you want" she said looking in my eyes I looked down for a while before I started to stutter.

"H-hi, I-I'm L-Louis" I stuttered and looked down again. It was pretty scary because she was an alpha and I was just an omega. She smiled down at me and then started to talk again because she saw I was really shy.

"So Louis, Aiden has talked a lot about you since yesterday and you seem like a nice guy and I would really like to be friends with you" she said and a smile found its way to my face.

"Thank you" I said pretty quietly but still so she could hear.

We started to walk out of there and they showed me around and we became really close even if we had just met. After a little more time I started to get hungry so I asked if they wanted to go and get something to eat and they gladly did because neither of them had eaten since yesterday.

They made their way to a coffee shop and ordered some food and then sat down at a table in the corner. We started to talk again and then we got our food and all of us were happy to eat and just said something here and there.

After we had eaten the clock was already 3 pm and we all just walked back to our dorm because we didn't feel like being outside anymore.

Once we made it to the dorm we just sat in our beds and talked about everything and nothing. All from our life to tomorrow when school started to favorite things like food, and that's when my stomach made a noise to say that I was starting to get hungry. We all laughed and made our way to get some food.

All the time we were at the restaurant I felt like someone was watching me but I just thought I was imagining it and ignored it.

It was now 9:30 pm and we all needed to get back to our dorms before it got too late. Ari followed me and Aiden back to our dorm and gave me a hug and Aiden a hug and a kiss before going back to her dorm. Me and Aiden made our way to the toilets and started to do our things before going back to our room to go to bed.

I stripped out of my clothes once I had made sure that the door was locked and went to my bed. I was a little nervous about tomorrow because it was the first real day and it was a little scary but I soon fell asleep knowing Aiden had shown me where all my classes were and that I had all classes, except the last class, with Aiden.

A/N: So soon the first day. What do you guys think are going to happen on his first day and are you as excited as I am?

Again write what you think so I know what to do because this is my first ever story but hope you liked it and see you soon again I hope.