𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

With a loud smack, the door of the practice room got thrown open and hit the wall, Taehyung rushing into the room with a worried expression. His wide eyes grew even further in size when they fell upon the shattered mirror and the heavy breathing Jimin, who was clutching his bleeding hand.

"What happened?" Taehyung yelled in panic, approaching his heavily breathing friend cautiously as if he was a wild animal since he sensed that something unsettling was going on.

With a pained expression, Jimin looked up to him; the devastating sadness filling his eyes almost too much for Taehyung to handle. He pointed to his face with his uncontrollably shaking hand, blood oozing from the wounds caused by the glass shards from the mirror, a few droplets dripping onto the ground and painting the floor red.

"What do you see?" he asked with a quiet and broken voice that was almost inaudible in the large room.

Even though Taehyung didn't know how to respond to the question, he frantically searched for answers in an attempt to help Jimin and get back the cheerful true self of his friend. "I see... you? Y-your face?"

But his answer didn't seem to please Jimin as he scowled impatiently and pointed at his face again, or rather his eyes, repeating the same question with a dark and scary expression.

"What do you see?"

Cluelessly, his expression showing nothing but confusion, Taehyung shrugged helplessly at the question, not wanting to admit that internally he felt a spark of fear upon seeing Jimin in this aggressive state. Without a doubt, right now, his friend wasn't the sweet, hard-working guy who cared for the others' feelings and wellbeing more than for his own. The current version of Jimin was dangerous and caused an uneasy feeling to rise in the pitch of Taehyung's stomach, all of his instincts screaming for him to run away.

But since Taehyung was the caring person he was, he stayed in the practice room with his friend, trying to help Jimin the best he could as he replied with another response, hoping that it was the right one.

"Your eyes? I don't see anything-"

"THAT'S RIGHT!" Jimin yelled, causing Taehyung to flinch at the sheer aggression in his booming voice. "THERE ISN'T ANYTHING VISIBLE IN MY EYES!"

With widened eyes, Taehyung slowly backed away from his friend, wanting to have Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi or Jin with him since they could handle Jimin better as they were older and held more authority. But what held him back was the fear of leaving his friend alone in the practice room since he was scared the frustrated boy would hurt himself further.

With determination to stop being helpless, he forced himself to overcome his hesitation and warily approached his friend to lay a comforting hand on his shoulder before whispering reassuringly: "Jimin, please calm down. I'm sure we can work this ou-"