𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

Tears of sweat were dripping from his chin by the time dance practice came to an end. Chugging down the entire bottle of water Namjoon was so thoughtful to give him, Jimin let himself sink to the ground to rest his worn-out body, tiredly beginning to stretch to relieve his strained muscles of the pain as best as he could.

Suddenly, there was a timid knocking audible and his head perked up as the door slowly opened and his girlfriend (Jimin still couldn't believe it!) shyly stuck her head into the room, the caramel eyes he had come to love so much searchingly wandering around before they set on him and began to sparkle. (He for sure didn't imagine the blush forming on her cheeks when she took in his appearance, the drenched practice shirt clinging to his torso, showing off the muscles that were usually hidden underneath, his hair wet from the sweat. And if he tensed his abs to show off a teeny tiny bit, running a hand through his hair and fixating the girl with hot, lidded eyes and a smirk for extra measure, nobody could actually prove that.)

Either way, the girl flushed even more, squeaking a "Sorry, I thought you had finished already!" before trying to pull the door close, her efforts to leave quickly stopped by Namjoon.

"Don't worry, we are already done!" the leader exclaimed, inviting her into the room with a smile that revealed those magnificent dimples Jimin wanted to poke whenever they popped into existence.

Jimin looked around in the room, feeling caught in the act when he noticed that all of the members had watched his interaction with Eunha like hungry hawks, now sending him teasing winks.

"Yeah, and you all definitely wanted to leave and enjoy the break, now that Eunha is here," he stressed, sending all of the members meaningful glares, though the terrified reaction to his usually so feared threatening expression seemed to be absent today as they only grinned mischievously in return.

Luckily, they still got up and searched their things together, albeit so slowly that it was on purpose for sure, and if their goal was to tick Jimin off, they definitely succeeded. Fortunately, it seemed like the leader was taking pity on him eventually, starting to shoo the other giggling members out with a few soft whacks on their heads after a few minutes. When they were finally alone, Jimin turned to Eunha with an apologizing, sheepish smile.

"Sorry, Eunha. They just enjoy teasing me a lot."

"It's alright," Eunha giggled, the adorable sound making butterflies tickle in his stomach. "You should have seen how much Areum and Soobin teased me this morning when I told them. That here just now was nothing in comparison!"

"Oh no, you poor thing," Jimin drawled out, mirth underlying his voice.

"I know!" The girl faked a sob before sighing in bliss and awe when she took a look around the practice room, eyes sparkling. "I know I said this before, but I will say it again; this room is absolutely awesome!"