𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐀

"Wha– Are you sure we're at the right address?" I asked, mouth gaping wide open in astonishment, eyes wandering over the palatial façade of the alarmingly luxurious-looking building proudly stretching high into the sky in front of us.

Soobin's eyes briefly glanced at the screen of his phone before he pocketed it again and sent me a look. "You've already asked me that at least five times and the answer is still yes," he affirmed with a smug smile.

Dumbfounded, my head snapped to him. "Soobin. This. Is. A. Freaking. Five. Star. Hotel." I bit out in disbelief, getting agitated when the smirk never left his lips, feeling as though he wasn't grasping the seriousness of the situation.

"We're well aware of that," Areum sang, and the manic grin on her lips finally made me realize that my best friends had unfortunately fully gone coo-coo in their heads (no real surprise there – it had been bound to happen sooner or later), making me briefly ponder over whether I should try to escape in case turning into a maniac was contagious. Sure, the subway we had taken to arrive here had been crammed with an uncomfortable amount of people, and the hundreds of advertisements and billboards of a certain seven-membered boy group plastered all over Seoul had been quite painful to see, but at least I wouldn't risk getting arrested for unauthorizedly stepping into such a high-class building like the hotel in front of us.

"It seems like you don't understand," I still insisted despite knowing that it was unlikely for those two lunatics to get convinced otherwise, pronouncing each word carefully and slowly while keeping my voice low so that the staff in front of the building would not become aware of three commoners like us lounging around in front of such a prestigious building. "No offense, but I highly doubt you could afford something like that unless you won the lottery, or let's see... robbed a bank?"

"None taken," Areum lightly replied with a joyful grin that only did the opposite of calming me down. "Let's just say we know the right people, and that's how a miracle like that–" she snapped her fingers– "can easily happen."

"Who are those right peop–" I began, but Soobin just took advantage of me being distracted and grabbed my wrist before I could attempt to escape, pulling me with him despite my panicked protests, and I could only drag the suitcase behind me and follow him to avoid stumbling over my own feet.

Trying to avoid the confused and scandalized eyes of the staff standing at the immense doors as we passed them, I tried to look as innocent as possible, wanting to show everyone that I had no part in this and was just getting abducted publicly, but unfortunately, none of the people seemed to understand and wanting to come to my rescue, only slightly unwillingly holding the heavy, glittering doors open for us instead. As we entered and my eyes were free to roam around in the spacious entrance hall, I couldn't get my mouth to close. The walls extended so wide to the sides with the whole room so beautifully decorated that it was impossible to concentrate on one thing at once. The floor was a gorgeous mosaic, crystal chandeliers glittered over our heads, the walls and ceilings made out of marble, engraved with delicate, elegant designs, and there were lines curling around the edges of every surface, seeming like they – the heck – were made out of gold?