𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

Jimin had patiently waited while the three women had stayed in the manager's office, assured by the calm mumbling coming from inside that the topic of their discussion wasn't all too heated or worrisome. He had taken a seat close to the counter, a little radio on a shelf playing a cheerful tune while his fingers had impatiently tapped on the surface of the table in front of him to its beat as his mind wandered somewhere else. Longingly, he had stared at the door to the room Eunha was in, wishing both her raven-haired colleague and the elderly café owner hadn't interrupted him a few minutes ago. He had held the girl he loved close to him and had been so close to kissing her but it seemed like the universe was toying with him all the time as none of his attempts to show her the sheer endless amount of affection for her that was making his heart swell to the point that it threatened to burst into an explosion of butterflies had yet succeeded.

The thing that slowly pulled him to the surface of his mind, though, was the song playing on the radio coming to an end, the cheery melody replaced by the news announcement. Absentmindedly playing with the hem of his shirt, he listened to the female voice reporting heavy rainfalls in Daegu, some traffic accidents, and other stuff that didn't seem all too important to him, but then she began to talk about something that made him perk up. She talked about him specifically.

"– news concerning BTS member Park Jimin. After months of radio silence concerning BTS, a Twitter user posted on the platform yesterday, claiming to have spotted the group's main dancer and lead vocal Jimin in a small village close to Nampyeong in South Joella. To protect the artist's safety, we won't disclose the name of that village as it's still unknown if the BTS member is actually there. The original poster appears to have wanted to sell the information to other sasaengs, however, the knowledge quickly spread, and it seems like thousands of sasaengs are making their way to the village in the hopes of finding Jimin there."

Jimin felt the blood drain from his face in dread, his fists clenching in both anger and fear as he felt everything crumbling down inside of him while the news reporter continued.

"HYBE Entertainment hasn't released a statement regarding that issue yet, making many worry for the safety of the idol. BTS' fanbase ARMY quickly rushed forward to protect the artist, and the original tweet has since been taken down due to getting reported numerous times. However, the information continues to circulate through the internet, sparking new rumors and speculations every second. Many fans are concerned because of the lack of action or reassuring coming from HYBE, fearing that the idol – "

Jimin couldn't take it anymore.

With long strides, his feet had carried him to the door before his mind could create a single thought, and he threw it open, ignoring the panicked jingle of the bell, running into the cold late autumn weather, gasping for the piercing, freezing air. Jimin felt as though he was suffocating, drowning in panic, dread curling around his lungs and painfully squeezing in a relentless grip as he rushed towards the house he had lived in for the past two months.