𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

Fluidly moving into the ending position, Jimin forced his breathing under control, waiting for the cameras to release their merciless stares on him despite his body practically screaming for air that he deliberately refused to provide. The second the little red light on the camera in front of them faded without the crowd's cheering ever ceasing, he sunk to the ground, desperately trying to get as much air into his lungs as possible, his body feeling heavy. From the corners of his eyes, he could see his members do the same, their stage outfits utterly drenched in sweat from the arduous choreography of their group performance, bodies tired from the energy they had put into everything – not that a single one of them regretted it. Jimin's plump lips were parted as he panted for air, he could feel the sweat running down his temples and weakly lifted his arm to wipe the tickling droplets from his face before running his hand through his purple hair, the gesture eliciting excited screams from the audience members that were the closest to the stage and had a clear view on him (needless to say that he, of course, enjoyed their reaction).

BTS didn't allow themselves to stay on the stage for much longer after that since the MCs of the award show were already presenting the next award. The exhausted members strained but managed to convince their muscles to move, their legs to come under their bodies and carry their weight as all the members slowly got up, bowing gratefully to their cheering fans and leaving the stage as quickly and discreetly as possible. Before losing sight of the audience, Jimin turned around one last time, eyes searching for Eunha in the chaotic, wave-like moving ocean of fans and finding her with certainty and speed that was remarkable.

Beaming at him so brightly that it stole his breath from his lips, the adorable girl was jumping up and down in excitement, showing him an enthusiastic thumbs-up, the praise he could almost hear keeping her lips moving and filling him with pride and a great sense of accomplishment.

Then, Seokjin got hold of his arm and swiftly tugged him backstage behind a curtain, out of the sight of the crowd.

Everything was a blur after that. After the BTS members had taken off the earpieces and handed their mics to the staff, the various stylists restyled their hair as well as possible with how damp it was from all the sweat, pressed tissues to their wet skin, redid their make-up, and hastily blow-dried their clothes in an attempt to remove as much of the sweat as they could, all very hurried since they didn't have much time.

Soon the members had to return to their seats on the platform where all the other idols were sitting, but they couldn't fully relax even then since the Daesangs were about to come up. As expected, BTS won each of the big awards, a full Daesang swipe like numerous years before, and when they won Artist of the Year, they of course ended their acceptance speech by huddling together in a group hug to celebrate their success and never-failing friendship.