intro

My parents died. After that, everything went downhill. I started failing school, and went under peer pressure to doing drugs and smoking or whatever, soon enough, I became addicted.

"Why are you doing this to yourself!" "Because I can! God Elena, its my life!" I replied to my sister as she's holding my bag filled with cash and pills. "If you are going to be doing this get out of my house" She said, her hands were shaking as tears filled her eyes. "No, this is our house. If you are going to kick me out, kick Jeremy out too because you know as well as I do that he has a problem too!"

I yelled back at her. "Look at you, you need help. Look at how you dress, how you act, how you look. Jeremy, I can help him" She got quiet saying the last part. I know she was describing my under eye bags, my messy hair, my body. I was loosing weight, and fast.

"What so your going to give up on me and only help him? Thanks for clarifying" I stormed out with my bag. My sister was yelling at me to go back but I was already to far. I called her boyfriend, Damon, I had no one else. My only friend died from an overdose. "Hey is everything okay?" "No, your girlfriend just kicked me out so I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a while. Just don't tell Elena" "Okay yea sure" He replied.

I walked to his house, a mansion by the way. I was greeted with his brother, Stefan. "Woah are you okay?" He asked me wide eyed as he looked me up and down. "Um yeah thanks for asking since no one will" I replied. He let me in and sat me down on the couch. He doesn't know I'm an addict.

They are vampires. A lot of people that my sister lnows are supernatural, including herself, but me and my brother are humans. "im an addict" I told him and he nods. "I know you want to lecture me on how im ruining my life but I really, really dont want to hear it" I got up and grabbed a glass and filled it with bourbon.

"Hey, your underage. Put that glass down" considering im 17, I looked at him and sipped it while rolling my eyes, before I know it, im pinned up at the wall. "Look, I know what your going through, but I dont need your attitude alright, because I might as well call Elena over here and let her lecture you" He tightend his hands around my neck.

"Do it. Look me in the eye and do it you coward" I looked directly at him and he lowered his hands and walked away, "Yeah thats what I thought".

I stomped up the stairs and took the guest room, Swallowed a pill and slept like a baby.

I woke up and looked in my bag for a blunt, then realised that all of them were at my house, in my room.

I went downstairs and looked in the kitchen for something to eat. Nothing. So i just sat on the couch and watched the tv. Damon walked in. "Hey" "Hi" I replied back and went on my phone. "Stefan told me about your little argument" I sighed "of course he did" . I went back to looking at my phone. "So me, Elena, and Stefan are killing ourselves tonight" I looked at him and he explained his little plan.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

It was time for the plan and I went to the grill, the place they were blowing up that was filled with travelers. I went because I knew I was going to the other side since im basically dying from supernatural activity. I took a seat and waited for the impact. Next thing I now, Im in the other side.

"I cant find Damon" I heard my sister say. "Wait Andie what are you doing here" Stefan ran up to us. "oh im not sure, I just went to the grill, which I knew was gonna blow up, and now im here." I said and faked a smile at the end.

Everyone went through Bonnie and back to the land of the living. It was only me and Damon left. "Alright, go through" Bonnie said smiling us. Both of us touched her and nothing happened. Then everything started shaking. "This place is going down isn't it" I told them and they gave me slow nods.