32:accidents

"Can we talk?"
"Sure" He replied, patting the empty seat next to him. I sat down and watched him draw, as I chanted a silencing spell on the room we were in.

"So?"
"Did you mean all the things you said, yesterday?"
"Of course I did"

He turned to look at me, I was so tempted to do something but I couldn't. My mind was still confused on what to do next.

We just sat there, looking at eachother. "Okay, sorry. That's just all I wanted to know" I said, getting up quickly. I un-did the silencing spell and went back to the living room and sat next to Kai.

Caroline came in a few moments later for the wedding planning that she insisted was happening soon for Damon and Elena.

"Andie, what do you wanna be?", Caroline asked.
"Nothing"
"C'mon, bridesmaid?"
"No"
"Flower girl?"
"No"
"Do you want to marry them?"

I stayed silent, I didn't feel well. "You okay?" Kai whispered, rubbing my back. I felt my stomach tighten. Next thing I know, I'm coughing up blood.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Elena took me to the hospital as fast as she could. I was in an emergency room, Kai was waiting at the house along with everyone one else.

The coughing calmed down, the doctor ran some test and scans; I have no internal bleeding so they don't really know what's wrong with me.

"Alright Andrea, tell me where it hurts" The doctor said.
"It hurts a lot on my stomach, like when I cough"
"Okay, any medical history I should know about?"
"Everything is in my file"
"Regular periods? If not, when was the last one?"
"They're regular but last one was 2 months ago", Elena gave me a look.

"Okay, have you been sexually active?"
"Yes"
"Any chance you could be pregnant?"
"No"

The doctor explained that this looks nothing more than a stomach bug, if the coughing up blood occurs again then I should come back. For now, they gave me some antibiotics to help calm the nausea and the coughing.

On the car ride back home, Elena was talking to me about some stuff on how her and Bonnie were looking at wedding dresses.

"There was this really pretty mermaid style dress- Are you even listening?"
"Yes, it just takes me some time to process so much stupid all at once"
"It's not stupid Andrea. Don't you ever think of having to pick out dresses with Kai?"

My eyes darted to her, giving her a warning to not go there. "Oh right, you haven't made a descision on which brother to pick" She teased.

"Shut up. Let's go for a drink" I said. She agreed so we went to the bar that was closest, in Whitmore. "Hey Liv" Elena called out as Liv was wiping down the counter.

"Hey. What can I get you guys?"
"Bourbon"
"And you, Andie?"
"Club soda"

She nodded and then handed us our drinks. The three of us were talking when I got a message from Kai.

malachai<3
Are you okay? Where are you guys?

yeah I'm fine, we're at a bar. you want something to eat?

Okay good. A burger please.

k. bye, love you❤️

Love you too.😘

I laughed at the little emojis he sends. "Hey Liv, is it too late to order a burger?"

She shook her head, "To-go, or?"
"Yeah, to-go"

She ordered it and a few minutes later she came back and handed me the food. We thanked her and went back to car. Elena drove to the Salvatore house and helped me carry some things in.

"Kai! I have your food!" I yelled from the kitchen,
"He just got in the shower"

(play the song if you want to now)

I froze in place, slowly turning around to see Brandon leaned againts the fridge.
"Can we talk, more?" He asked.
"Yeah just-just wait in the living room", He nodded and walked away.

I turned to face Elena who stood there wide-eyed. "Go pick your Parker" She smirked.
"Elena, come here"I said, since she was standing on the other side of the table.
"Why?
"Just come"
"No, you're gonna hit me"

"No I'm not, come here"
"Fine"

She hesitantly walked over to me. I raised my arms and she flinched, making me chuckle. I wanted a hug so I just did it, then she slowly hugged back.
"Wow, Andrea Gilbert showing her soft side?"
"Shut up or I'm going to hit you"

She laughed and wished me luck.

I walked back into the living room, seeing Brandon staring at the floor with his hands wrapped around his neck. I didn't even get to sit down before he stood up and started blurting out words.

"I can't help but love you, even though I try not to. I can't help but want you, I know that I'd die without you" He said.

"And I know you are confused on what you're feeling because I was right outside your door when you had a girls talk with them. But the least you could do, is tell me how you really feel", His hands went up to my waist, slowly tightening. My breath hitched.

He got closer, our faces only inches apart as I felt his breath hit my face. His lips brushed against my jaw, "Rumor has it, I make you nervous" He whispered in my ear, then walked as if nothing just happened.

a/n: hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for not posting yesterday, I wanted tk but I had to go tk work:(. What do y'all think will happen with Brandon and Andie? Does Kai know his brother is making moves on his girlfriend? Who does Andrea want more, Kai or Brandon? See you guys next time, bye! 💓

(also, thank you guys so much for 15.4k views! <3)