20: bad boys

My hands were shaking uncontrollably. I was shuffling through my bags, cabinets, drawers, closet. Anywhere I would normally hide them from my sister.

Kai came in and got closer to me and held my hands, helping me calm down so that I could stop shaking. "Are you alright?". I looked up at him, and hesitantly took out the little bag that had a few pills from my pocket.

"Did you take any?" He asked examining them. "No" I whispered back at him. He nodded and held me in his arms until I was ready to pull away. We stood there a few minutes, until I heard footsteps.

"Andie?". I saw Elena leaning againts the door way. Kai walked out and let us talk.

"Are you okay?"
"Sure"
"Andrea-"
"Yes, Im fine"
"Okay well if you ever need to talk, Im here you know?"
"Yeah, thanks."

She got up and ruffled my hair before she walked out. I felt someone staring at me, Brandon. "Drug addict, ouch" He said walking into my room. "What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be downstairs?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but everyone was whispering. I wanted to know what the whole fuss was about" He explained. I scoffed and got out, Brandon following me a few seconds later.

I saw Bonnie washing dishes, "I can help", I said. I need to stay occupied because if not, Im going to loose it again. "You okay?"

"Can everyone stop asking me if im okay" I whispered. She looked up at me and stayed silent. We finished and I sat on the couch, going through my phone.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The day was slow, Kai was with me most of the time, Elena was with Damon doing whatever, Bonnie was with Caroline, Brandon said he was going on a walk, and Stefan was in his room.

I was about to fall asleep on Kai when I heard the door slam open, I jolt up at the sudden noise.

"We have a problem!" Brandon yelled
"Let me guess you caused it?" I asked. He gave me a look and Kai laughed at him. "What did you do?"Kai asked sternly.

"I may have siphoned a vampire, and um-", There was a knock ont he door. I stood up and went towards the door, forming a ball of magic just in case.

I opened it and saw Klaus, "You" He said while pointing at Brandon who was right next to me. He quickly tried coming in but I stopped him. "Oh wow, Andie! It is about time you had a boy for me to meet. You sure like the bad ones don't you" He said smirking. I was going to reply but he cut me off.

"Anyways, Im Andrea's bestfriend and you are? No don't tell me let me guess, Brad, Chad, Brodie? Let's go with Brodie, what are your intentions for my Andrea, shall we discuss a dowry?" He asked, flashing his hybrid eyes at him.

Brandon hid behind me, cluthing my shoulders. I pushed him off and smacked Klaus' shoulder. "First off, thats not my boyfriend, he is" I said pointing at Kai. "And second, don't kill him, that's Kai's brother" I explained.

a/n: hey guys! so srry for not posting yesterday. This is a filler so you guys now know who will be in  the next part:) Let me know what yall want to see more of, thanks for all the support, see yall next time, bye<3💓