22: feelings

Birthdays. I've despised them from a young age. Never feeling the adrenaline of trying to figure out what your gift is, if you even got one.

I never seemed to want to celebrate but my sister always went all out for my birthday. Putting together big parties, buying expensive gifts, putting up nice decorations.

Like it was her's.

Sure I appreciate whatever she did for me but, it always seemed a bit much. I could never say anything about it because then I was an ungrateful bitch.

She said that to me once. But I let it go and kept smiling, at least trying to. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kai put a plate of food infront of me.

"The breakfast omelette, for m'lady" Kai said, kissing my cheek and whispering happy birthday. I smiled and thanked him. Maybe this year will be different.

It feels different in a good way, like today might be how I want it. Everyone sat down at the table and ate whatever they found honestly.

"So, Andie. How big do you want the party?" Elena asked. "No party this year, please. I just want it to be a normal day, some cupcakes and all of us getting drunk in the living room" I announced.

"Sounds ideal" Damon replied. We talked about how the day was going to play out, and we just relaxed for a bit on the couches. Everything was calm until Brandon suggested that we should make the cupcakes.

We all hesitantly agreed and made our way back into the kitchen. Caroline was the only one genuinely reading the recipe, the rest of us briefly followed what she was saying.

Bonnie was playing around with the flour, which did land on my hair and clothes. Kai had batter on his face, Brandon was trying to figure out how to pre-heat the oven, and Elena and Damon were jsut watching us.

"Pass the flour"
"Ask nicely"Stefan said
"Fuck off" I laughed out and reached for the bag myself. We ended up making them pretty good, I mean I'm not gonna lie a few batches came out raw and some came out burnt.

The only ones that seemed, edible... Were Caroline's.  We ate them and laughed about the mess we made. If was late considering we took hours trying to bake. "Time for gifts!" Elena squealed. I should've known she got me things either way.

She walked into Damon's room and came out with three boxes. The first two were medium size, but the one that caught my eye was the third one. It was small box.

I opened the first box and it revealed some clothes that I've wanted and a few necklaces that were beautiful. I thanked her and moved onto the second one. It contained a picture frame, I flipped it over and saw that it was a picture that had my parents, Jeremy, Elena and I when we were kids.

I went up and hugged her, letting a few tears out. She rubbed my back trying to comfort me, I thought I lost this picture when it was one of the pictures I ripped apart when Jer died.

I reached for the third box but Elena stopped me, "No no! You have to open that one last" She said. Next Damon got up and went to his secret stash of alcohol, he came over to me and handed me one of his most expensive bottles of bourbon. "Now this is jackpot" I chuckled and thanked him.

Kai got up and went up to our room. He came back down with a box behind his back. "Well, you didn't tell me it was your birthday, but I was going to gift you something either way" He said.

He handed me a box, I opened it and there was a promise ring. It looked so simple yet so elegant. I slipped it on my middle finger and it fit perfectly. I kissed him and he hugged me tightly as my hands tangled in his hair.

We pulled back, I thought we were done with gifts but then Brandon stood up. "Here. It's not much but, it's my way of saying happy birthday" He said. I grabbed the paper from his hands, and it was a drawing of me.

The amount of detail he put into this made it look so real. He was even able to draw the few freckles I have over my nose and cheeks. I smiled at him and have him a hug as I thanked him for the drawing.

"Okay, now you can open this one" Elena said.

I reached over and grabbed the box, slowly opening it. When I did, it revealed a vial of liquid. The cure.

"Oh my god, I can't except this Elena. You're the one that wants the whole human life and ability to have kids thing. I can't take that way from you" I refused, trying to give it back to her but she wouldn't let me.

"No Andrea, I accepted that fact a while ago. You desrve this" She explained. I smiled and thanked her. At this point, Im not even sure if I want to be human again.

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead!

We all ended up going to bed, I was in the bathroom taking a shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me, I walked out the bathroom and went toward Kai. "I need you" I whispered against his ear as I let his hands traveled down to my waist. He hummed and soon his lips traveled down to my neck, slightly sucking some parts.

I put a silencing spell, knowing damn well what was gonna happen.

I tugged his shirt and he took it off doing the same with my towel. He threw me to the bed and hovered over me and started rubbing my heat. A moan escaped my lips. "Do you like that princess" He asked as a smirk rised in his face "just fuck me already" I groaned, "as you wish" he replied and slid his pants off.

He traced circles over my clit and slipped his hand under my back, holding me steady. I took off his underwear and he aligned himself by my entrance pumping himself a little before entering, I let out a loud moan as I adjusted to his length. He began thrusting his hips as pleasure entered both our bodies.

I turned us over and I was now on top of him, pacing myself at a speed we both enjoyed. I was thrusting so deep, his length hitting my g-spot everytime. My head went back and moans were escaping our mouths. His hands clutched my waist and I leaned down kissing him as we kept our movement, my hands moved to the bed frame as his hot breath hit my neck, his kisses trailing down my jawline to my neck, slightly sucking on my breasts.

"k-kai" i moaned as he was thrusting faster and faster. I felt my vamp face come out as my high was coming and Kai noticed, I looked up trying to stay in control. He grabbed my face, "dont hide it baby girl, you know i like it, go on, feed a little" He said "i dont want to hurt you" i replied as the urge to feed became more and more tempting as seconds go by,   " you wont, i trust you".

As soon as i heard those words, i leaned down to his neck, I can hear his pulse. My fangs came out and sunk into his skin, he moaned as his warm metallic taste filled my mouth, slowly going down my throat. I stopped knowing that I didnt want to hurt him. The knot in my stomach grew as i finally let go, letting the pleasure overwhelm me sending shivers down my spine.

Kai flipped us over as he was now on top. It was his turn. I heard him moan as his hands tightened on my wrist holding them above my head, without noticing he siphoned me a little as he came in me, his hands glowing orange meanwhile he was shaking off his high.

He opened his eyes and leaned down to kiss me and I kissed back, his eyes were filled with lust and darkened by the second. He pulled out and collapsed beside me, my legs shaking from all the pleasure that overwhelmed my body.

I pulled the covers over our bodies as he was cuddling me.

"Happy birthday pumpkin".

a/n: hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be updating again soon so keep an eye out ofr that. Thank you for all the love and support, love yall💓 See you guys nect time, bye <3