03:leave me alone

I opened my eyes slightly and I  tried siting up, I felt pain in my abdomen and laid back down, I was in the Salvatore living room. "How do you feel?" I heard Kai's voice, and just like that I wished I was dead. "Like you just shot me with an arrow" I replied and I was trying to sit up but I moaned in pain. "Just lay down I did stitch you up, so don't tear them" He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Just leave me alone, I don't want to be in a room with a sociopath" I sighed and he just glared at me. "Your murdered innocent little kids just because your parents thought bad about you, not only that but you also shot me with an arrow".  I saw the anger rise in his eyes.

"Just stop talking" He replied and stood up. "Oh yeah no. You shot me, the least you could do is sit down while I yell at you. So take it". I yelled at him and he rushed towards me. He picked me up by my arm with such force and got in my face.

I gasped as I felt the stitches tear but he didn't notice. "Just shut up and stop talking about them!" His head and hands were shaking, my lip was trembling as I tried speaking but I couldn't form any words. "Kai n-" "What now huh!? Am I hurting you? I could easily kill you if that's what you want" He yelled back at me. I could feel his breath on my face as my eyes widen while I feel blood dripping down my stomach.

"They teared" I whispered, "What?" He furrowed his eyebrows and then his eyes widened once he processed what I just said.  For some reason he laid me down gently and lifts up my shirt to be able and look at the wound. I was bleeding out, and fast.

His hands quickly covered my wound as my blood was oozing out, "I'm going to siphon your magic to heal you, is that okay?" He asked and I nodded as blood started coming out my mouth, I felt the grip of his hand on my wrist and saw his hands glow.

I felt weaker and weaker until he finally lets go, putting his hand on my wound and muttering some spell quickly over and over again. He looked back at me after finishing and went to shake my shoulders, he panicked a little when he saw my eyes were closed.

I leaned up right when he was leaning down, our lips met. I just sat there, and so did he. Kai didn't pull back and I didn't either, it felt right as much as I wanted to fight it. Until finally I pulled back, "Sorry, I was just going to check on you since your eyes are closed" His words falling out quickly while I just sat up and nodded at him.

I looked down at my thigh and was confused at the sight of an open wound that was there. He followed my eyes, "Oh yeah, that happened when I dragged you back here. I was going to give you stitches there too but then you started waking up and you never noticed it until now. Do you want me to heal it?" Kai asked and reached his hand out, I sighed and slightly nodded.

A shiver went down my spine as his hand landed on my upper thigh, and he noticed. His hand gave my thigh a tight squeeze and a smirk raised on his face, he chanted a few words and slowly, the wound started closing. "All done" He whispered in my ear. My breath got caught in my throat. And he walked out the house. "What a tease" I muttered and went to take a shower and get out of the clothes that had a bunch of dried blood on it. I picked out some black jean shorts and a white cropped tank top.

"Andie I brought food!" Kai yelled from downstairs as I was only five minutes into my shower, I groaned. "I bet you poisoned it!" I yelled back and he didnt reply. I got out once I was done and changed into the clothes.

I went downstairs to find Kai eating jam, with his hands, again. "Thats disgusting you know" I told him while reaching for the box of pizza that was on the kitchen table. I grabbed a slice and indulged into the food that was now cold. "You wanna know what else I can do with my hands?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Nope. Its not gonna happen Malachai" I sung. "Number one, dont call me that. And two, get over it. We are never getting out of here, the ascendant is shattered, we dont have Bennet blood. Its gonna happen" He sung back.

He left the house and I was just standing there. His words repeating over and over again. "we are never getting out of here" I whispered to my self.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

It was now morning and Kai never came back. I went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair. I left it down because I was to lazy to put it up in a ponytail like I usually do. I went downstairs and find Kai making breakfast. "I made you a grand feast" He said while pointing at the food he made.

There were waffles, pancakes, bacon, eggs, jam, nutella, and a giant bowl of fruit. "Woah" I muttered under my breath. "So, please dig in". I was already grabbing my plate when he was talking to me.

I grabbed two waffles, some egg, and two pieces of bacon. I felt Kai's eyes on me so I looked up. "You look pretty with your hair down" He said and I looked down. "Thanks" I took a deep breath while smiling.

"Wanna go to a lake?" I looked up at him, "Not really" "Okay, bye" Kai walked out the house. Its been a couple hours and I've gotten bored. So I went to the lake. I know im a hypocrite but now thinking about it, it actually sounds kind of nice.

I walked there because it wasnt to far. My feet were touching the edge of the water. I took of my shorts and shirt that I had one so I was left with my bra and underwear. "What are you doing here?" I heard Kai and I quickly turned around to see him in swim shorts and with a towel over his shoulder.

My gaze traveled down his toned body and I quickly refocoused my eyes on his face. "Oh well I was going to get in" I sighed while putting my clothes back on. "I never said you should leave" He replied and ran towards me throwing me in the water. I gasped at the feeling of the cold water hitting my skin.

I started swinging my arms and feet making big splashes in the lake. "I ca-cant swim" I muttured and watched as Kai's eyes widened and he jump in with me to hold me up. He pulled me back to the shore.

"Are you okay" He sat me down on the dock while I was "coughing" up water. I started giggling and he looked at me like I was crazy. "What? Why are you laughing?" He chuckled.

"You should have seen your face" I laughed harder at his reaction when he realized I was joking about not being able to swim. "Get outta here you loser" He sat down next to me finally exhaling while laughing.

It was one of the few moments I enjoyed with him.

a/n: Hey yall! sorry I havent updated in a while. I've had immense writers block, so I havent been able to come up with many ideas. So im asking for help! Let me know what you want to see in this story, anyways hope you enjoyed this part and see you guys next time bye!