30: love days

The Mikealson's set up breakfast for us and we all just sat on the table. We finished eating and everyone took it easy. I was playing with Hope when Elena called. She immediately started ranting about something.

"Wait hold on, Damon asked you to marry him and you walked away!?"
"Mhm. I didn't know what to say!"
"Elena, you do realize that screams "no" more than any other thing you could have done, right?"
"Just come home. I need someone to vent to"

With that she hung up. I sighed, what did she get herself into? I heard people behind me, then I see Rebekah helping Klaus bring Kol out of the basement.

"Woah okay. What are we doing?"
"We are taking Kol out the cell because Freya did some spell, that shuts the voices out" Rebekah explained.

"Not to be insensitive or anything but he killed his girlfriend and went on a murder spree. Are we really going to trust the spell Freya did to stop him?" I asked.

Kol gave me a dirty look. I walked away knowing that arguments with Kol never end well. Kai packed our things since we're going back to Virginia in a little bit.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Before I could even set my bags down at the Salvatore house, I was sped into a room. Damon pinned me againts the wall.

"Okay, you know Elena the best. Did I screw something up?" He asked frantically.
"First off, get off of me."
"Right, sorry"

"Look, Elena loves you. There is no possible way that she wouldn't marry you. Unless you actually did screw something up" I muttered.

He gave me a dirty look,
"Im kidding. She probably just needs some time to process it. She'll come around" I said patting his shoulder.

He nodds and I go upstairs to look for my sister. I see Bonnie and Caroline sitting infront of door, I point to it, asking if Elena is in there and they nodd.

"Elena, we're here for you" Caroline says
"Yeah, however long it takes" Bonnie agreed

I smirked at all their sappy support.

"20 more minutes and I'm ripping the door off the hinges! Elena, stuff your feelings in!" I shout through the door.

They gave me disapproving looks, "What? It's not my love day I've got things to do".

Elena opened the door a little and pulled me in. I talked to her, making sure that she feels happy and asking her if she really wanted to make this commitment.

Of course, she said yes. And that was her anwser, she thanked me and I walked out to the living room. I sat next to Kai on the couch. I greeted Brandon who was on the opposite side of the room.

"Let's go apartment hunting" I told Kai,
"You want to go right now?"
"Yeah"
"Okay, let's go"

I was putting my shoes back on since I took them off when we got here. "Wait, you guys are actually going to move out?" Brandon asked, I nodded in response.

"No! You guys can't move out! If you guys move out I'm going to be so lonely. Oh god, I'll get so lonely that it gets to point where I buy a cat" He complained.

I laughed, "You'll be fine, you can hang out with Stefan or something." I told him. "Or you could move in with us" Kai suggested, I turned to him wide-eyed.

"Wait really?" Brandon asked,
I turned around to face him with a fake smile on my face.
"Sure!"

Brando ran up to me hugged me tightly, his back was towards Kai so I mouthed to him, "What the hell did you just do".