08:experience

"The Gemini?" My face dropped.

Kai is part of that coven, and he is trying to become the coven leader.

"Yeah, do you know any of them?"Freya asked as she watch my expression change. Kai was using me for my magic and I am just so blinsighted to see it.

"I do, and we are pretty damn close" I scoffed. I've never felt more betrayed than right now. But the important thing is that i'm here to help. I can deal with Kai later when I get home.

"But anyway lets get back to this spell" I said and she nodded. We were chanting a protection spell on the compound. Then this girl walked in. "Hey" She said and had a baby in her arms.

"Hi" I replied. "Oh, Andrea Gilbert, you can call me Andie. Nice to meet you" I said and extended my hand. "Hayley Marshall. Nice to meet you as well" She replied and shook my hand with a small smile.

"So your Hayley" I said and she nodded. Klaus told me about her and the child they are now raising. "So this is Hope, and she is ready for the spell" Hayley says and lays her down on a blanket we had on the table.

It was also a protection spell, but a really strong one. We finished and then let Hayley stand in a circle of white sand while we do the same with her. It was my first time doing a spell, and a powerful one too.

It was overwhelming. My nose was bleeding but I kept going. We were almost done. Freya and I finished it, she looked over at me as I turned to the table for balance.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and tried standing up straight but I stumbled back. Rebekah walked in at perfect timing as I was falling over and she caught me.

"You dont seem okay"Hayley adds as she picked up Hope. "I can give you some ibuprofen" She offered and pulled a bottle out her bag. "No" I responded harshly.

Her eyes darted back at me and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that. Im a drug addict. So please, no pills." I responded and her eyes soften.

"Sorry." She replied. "No, dont be. I did this to mysef and now I'm dealing with the consequences" I explained.

"Whats with all the no-" Klaus walked in and stopped mid sentence as he saw me sitting on a chair, wipping the blood from my nose as the girls surrounded me.

"Andie are you alright?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded. My eyes darted to the bottle Hayley was still holding. He followed where I was looking. He sighed and grabbed the bottle putting it back in Hayley's bag.

"How about I compel you a private jet and send you home" He said. "That would be great" I chuckled. I collected my things and went back to Mystic Falls. It was late and as soon as I was about to knock on the Salvatore door, I get a call from Stefan.

"Hey are you back?" He asked, "Yes Im outside your door" I replied clearly annoyed. "Okay, well wait there we aren't home. Im picking you up" He said and hung up. I waited maybe ten minutes and then see his car pull up.

I made my way to the passenger seat. "So where are we going?" I asked. "Its Caroline's mom" He replied. My heart sunk. "What? Is she okay, whats wrong?" I asked frantically. "She has cancer. And Caroline fed her some blood thinking it would heal her, but it just sped things up" He explained.

Liz has been like a mother figure for me and my siblings since the car accident. She let us sleepover at her house, she cooked for us, drove us to school, and helped all three of us cope with my parents' death

So the thought of her leaving us too made my heart shatter. We made it to the hospital and I immediately sprinted to Caroline's mom's room.

Where I was greeted by Kai. "Hey pumpkin" He said. I gave him a confused look. "What is he doing here?" I asked Elena and Damon. "Well he is siphoning Liz since vampire blood is basically magic" Damon explained.