16: into the fire

I was walking down the empty street. I fed on at least six people. The cold air dried the blood on my chin as I made it to a park.

I was walking around until I found a woman. I wipped the blood off my face and went toward her. I greeted her like a normal person until I pinned her againts a fence. I was feeding on her as I slowly heard her pulse slow down, and stop. Number seven.

I sat on a bench as the sky began to lighten. I slowly made my way back home and entered it to find it "empty". I was going towards the kitchen as I felt someone watching me.

I acted like I didn't notice, I soon felt someone's presence behind me. I quickly turned around to find Damon behind me about to inject me with vervain.

I pinned him againts the wall holding the syringe againts his neck. "If you think its that easy to take me down, you might want to try that again" I whispered. Before I could do anything else, I felt a pinch on my neck.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up in a dark room, looked like some garage as it was empty, cliche. I pulled on my arms and legs only to have them chained to the chair. I looked down at the cuffs to see that they prevent me from doing magic.

I kept pulling until I heard a voice. "The more you pull the more vervain goes in your system". My eyes traveled to my arm and saw an IV connected to a bag of vervain.

I rolled my eyes as I saw Stefan walking over to me. "You know, this could be easier if you just turn it on" He said. I smiled and laughed a little. "Right, and why would I do that?" I smirked.

His hand came from his back and he stabbed me in the thigh with a wooden stake. I groaned as he pulled it back out and stabbed me on the other leg.

"Is this you trying to make me turn it back on? Because if you just torture the shit out of me, that would give me more of a reason not too" I told him.

I saw how his eyes studied me intensely. His gaze never leaving mine until Elena walked in. "Andie, turn it on, please" She begged. I laughed and looked back her. She frowned and got closer to me, "I guess we are doing this the hard way" She replied.

Her hands clutched on my head as she inserted memories of the car accident that killed my parents in to my brain. The thought of it made me cringe, but not enough to make me want to flip it.

"Well, nice try"Damon said and sped towards me, snapping my neck.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up again in the same spot, except now everyone was here. Bonnie, Caroline, Damon, Stefan, Elena, Enzo, Matt, and Tyler. Still don't know why they kept inviting him.

I pulled on the chains as Damon kept circling around me, I knew something was up. "What are you doing" I asked sternly. He smiled and pointed to across the room. Kai was sitting in a chair just like me, chained to it.

The chains on my chair were banging louder and louder as I pulled on them frantically. He got closer to Kai by seconds and soon his hands were on Kai's head.

"Andie if you don't turn it on, your lover here will have his neck snapped" He smirked. "Your bluffing" I replied. Before he could even reply, Stefan sped over there and snapped Kai's neck.

My eyes widened. Guilt, sadness, anger, and confusion corsed through my veins. I pulled on the chains so hard I broke them. I ran over to Kai's lifeless body and held him in my arms.

Tears were running down my face so quickly they were wetting my shirt. "NO!", My scream was filled with so much emotion that my magic came out of control. The red glow wrapped around me and Kai as the others were blown away.

I heard all their bodies hit the walls but I didn't care. They just killed Kai. I got up in tears and blew Stefan through the walls with magic. I kept the other's away from stopping me as my magic wrapped around him.

I took all the emotions I had bottled up and let them go. Before I could hurt him any further, Elena lunged at me throwing me to the floor. She held me in her arms as I broke down in tears.

"You feel that Andrea? All the emotions you have right now, turn it on. You can do it just turn it on" I looked at her and was about to push her away until I heard a groan.

I turned around and saw Kai start sitting up. I gapsed and ran toward him, falling to my knees; I wrapped my arms around him tightly and sobbed into his shoulder.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and start rubbing my back trying to comfort me. I closed my eyes tightly and let all the emotions flood back. I pulled away from him cupped his face. Our forheads againts eachother as I felt everyone looking at us.

I pulled him in and kissed him. He kissed back passionately, like if he was waiting to do this his entire life. We pulled away at the same time as we never lost eye contact. "How are you alive?" I asked as my hands traveled to his neck.

"Protection spell" He replied smiling. "I love you" I whispered. "Don't, don't say it if you don't mean it" He shook his head.

"I love you. And it scares the shit out of me, but I can't keep running from my feelings" I replied. He smiled and nodded. He picked me up and kissed me as his hands rested on my waist and my legs wrapped around his torso.

I smiled and hid my face in the crook of his neck. This is all I wanted, him. He carried me to the car where they came from and sat me right next to him in the backseat.

His arm wrapped around me and put his hand in my pocket. It was all fine until he felt something. He pulled out what I had, a blunt, some cash, and a few pills in a bag. He looked at me disappointedly.

"Andrea, You have to stop doing that" He said giving my stuff to Elena and Damon who were in the front seats. "I know".

a/n: hey yall! hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know she was probably the first vampire to barely last a day with their humanity off. what do you think of Kai and Andie? I will be putting some Liv and Andie stuff for you guys tomorrow that are wondering. Anyways, thanks  for all the support! And I will see you guys next time bye!💞