07: are you done?

I woke up a little early. Andie was still asleep. I saw Jo across the hall so I went up to her.

"Hey Jo" She looked up at me and handed some papers to a nurse. "I just wanted to say thank you. For helping Andie." I said and she just stood there.

"Are you done?" She asked. "Yes?" I replied. "I hate you. I hate you for ruining my life, for killing my siblings. I go home, and for the last 18 years, I would lay in bed. And I actively, with every cell in my body, hate you! Im only talking to you for the aake of my patient. I never want to see you ever again!" She yelled. "Fine. Just know you started this" I said sternly.

I was still standing with Jo when an alarm from Andies room went off.

"Code Blue" The speaker kept repeating.

Jo and I sprinted to Andies room where she was  handed paddles. They pushed me out of the room.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Its been a few months. Andie has been in a coma. She is stable and I go see her everyday. She made me care, I guess you could say she made me a better person. I miss having someone to talk to that genuinely wanted to listen to me.

Elena has visited Andie as well as the rest. "Hey pumpkin" I said as I sat by Andies bedside. "I met someone, a girl" I could hear Andie in my head saying that she was suprised. "And she is my girlfriend. She doesnt know my past because Im starting over and well, she doesnt need to know im a psychopath. Her name is Anna and she and I have a date."

"Oooh I also bumped into Tyler again. And beat the shit out of him again. His eyes turned yellow so I siphoned him and then he just layed on the street where I left him". I explained. I gues you could say she was responding when I heard her monitor beep.

"Its hard Andie. Not having you around. I miss you and I wish you could wake up so that I could buy you some cookie dough ice cream. Elena said that was your favorite. Im gonna go. Bye pumpkin". I left and got ready for the date I had.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

ANDIE'S POV:
I had a burst of energy. My eyes opened and the first thing I saw was Jossette talking to Elena. I was choking on the tube. They ran over to me and some nurses came in and removed it.

Elena and I talked while Jo was running some tests. "Im gonna call Kai and tell him your awake" Elena said. "No. Dont call him, he has a date" I replied. "How do you know that?" She asked. "Well I could hear all of you. I heard him talk to me about everything and his girlfriend." I said and she nodded.

Elena called the others and Jeremy ran in the room already with his arms spread out to hug me. I held him tightly. I missed my older brother even though we are one year apart.

They were there for a few hours until Kai walked in. Everyone fell silent. "Hey pumpk-" He stopped mid sentence as my eyes met his. "We are gonna give you guys a minute" Stefan said and he walked out with everyone else. "Andie?" Kai asked.

"The one and only" I replied and he ran up to me wrapping his arms around my waist and hiding his face in the crook of my kneck. I missed him, his face, his scent.

"Why didn't you call me?" He muttered. "Well because you were on a date with Anna who you have been dating for the past five months. That's why." I anwsered. He pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"Yeah well I would give up a date for you" He replied. I chuckled and hugged him once more. We made our way to my hospital bed where he laud beside me.

"Kai?". A feminie voice that I did not recognize. His eyes widened. Then a random girl just walked in. She was blonde, wavy hair, tall, and pretty. "Hey Anna" Kai replied. My eyes widened when I rralised this was the Anna. Girlfriend Anna.

"Um, well this is Andie. Andie meet Anna" Kai said as he was pointing at the both of us. "Ah, so you are the famous Andie, well its nice to finally meet you." She said and we shook hands. "Yeah nice to meet you as well." I replied. "Give me one second" Kai said and grabbed Anna's hand and dragged her outside.

Hours passed and he never came back. I changed into my normal clothes and Jo signed some discharge papers. Turns out Im going to New Orleans! Im going there because the Mikealson's need me considering Elena blabbed to them about me being a witch.

I've meet them a while back and we got along pretty well. Elijah was very nice, Rebekah and I had a lot in common, Kol was just very charming to say the least.  And then Klaus, definitely my favorite from all of them. We clicked I guess. We had a bond when they were here in Mystic Falls.

I went on a plane after packing a bunch of my belongings. The plane landed and Klaus called. "Hello love" He says as I anwsered the phone. "Hey babe" I replied. That's something I called him since I met him.

Its a inside joke no on really understands. "I have sent over a car, it should be there by now. The driver shall take to you to my home. I'll see you in a little bit" He says. "Alright thank you, bye" I replied and hopped into a car the had the Mikealson "m" on it.

After maybe 30 minutes of driving I finally made it to the compound. "Ah Andie!" I heard a voice with an accent say. I turned around and saw Klaus standing behind me with a smile. I was hugging him when someone interrupted us.

"Who the hell is she?" I turned around and saw a blonde with black clothes coming closer to us. That was the description of the girl Camille, Klaus was talking to me a while ago.

"Oh, Sorry you must be Camille. Im Andrea, nuce to meet you" I said and held my hand out for a hand shake. She ignored me. "shes mean" I whispered and I heard Klaus laugh. " "She" Is right here so if you have something to say just say it" The veins under eyes showed as she was talking to me.

"What are you gonna do? Bite me" I muttered and she sped towards me. I stopped her with a ball of magic and inflicted some pain making her clutch her head.

"Now now Andie, be nice please." Klaus said and I released her. "Okay well why am I here" I replied turning back to Klaus. "I need your help for a spell love, considering your a witch and seem to be a powerful one." He said. "Babe, why can't Freya do it" I asked.

He talked to me about his witch sister that they never knew about. "Hold on, Babe?" Camille asked.
I forgot she was still here. "Sorry, I call him babe, he calls everyone love, its not that serious". "Well love your are here, because Freya needs a little help doing the spell and finding a witch willing to work with you is a little hard around here" He replied. "Keep that attitude and you wont be here long" Camille says.

"Please, even Klaus know I can rip you to shreds while doing my nails at the same time" I replied and formed a ball of magic in my hand while I can tell my eyes turned red because of her reaction.

"Talking about nails, have you seen Rebekah i need to talk to her" I said turning back to Klaus. "About what?"He asked. "Oh just something between us girls" I whispered . I got closer, our faces only inches apart. There was tension, and I know he felt it as well.

"Second floor, down the hall" He replied. "Thank you" I said and made my way to the room. I've benn learning how to control my powers the few hours I've been awake since I can move things with my mind, so I think i've got the hang of it.

I made it to the room and opened the door with magic. "Andrea!" Rebekah gasps and runs up to hug me. "I missed you" She said, "I missed you too" I replied. We pulled back and I see another girl sitting here. "Ah and you must be Freya" I said and spread my arms out to hug her aswell. "Yes I am" She replied.

Freya and I left the room so that we could talk about the spell. "How strong are you?" She asked, "Im not sure I only found out Im a witch maybe like 7 months ago" I replied.

"Can you show me your powers?" "Yeah sure". I pickrd up a book with my magic as a red glow wrapped around it.

"Oh my god. You're a maximoff witch" She said. Her hand clasps over her mouth. "Yeah I heard that once from another witch but I dont know what that means" I replied. "You're the last of their kind. The rest were known to be murdered by the Gemini Coven. Maximoff witches were the strongest witches in history", She explained

"The Gemini?" My face dropped.

a/n: hey yall hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you guys next time bye!