10:enemy

I pulled away from him in shock. His eyes were dark, filled with lust. I realized what we had done. And I wasn't okay with it.

I looked at him a last time before I walked away. His stare lingered on me, burning holes in my back. I made it far away enough to a park where I sat down on a bench. Trying to recollect my thoughts.

I sat there a while, waiting for all this pressure and stress to wash away from me; but it wasn't. I couldn't seem to shake it off.

The guy I've wanted to be with just kissed me but I can't, I wont, allow this to happen. Its like the feelings I had are gone. But I know they aren't. I got up from the bench and made my way to the Salvatore house. The wind hit my cheeks as the cold drys my tears.

I made it to the house where everyone was waititng for me, circling around Kai. "Andrea" Elena said. I looked at her as the makeup I had on my eyes is still smeared. All the emotions came flooding back. The times we kissed, how he hugged me, how he called me pumpkin, he cared for me.

"Kai?" I asked as he stood up. I ran to him as my arms wrapped around him as he wrapped his around my waist tightly. "Hi pumpkin" He said as he picked me up and spun me around a little. I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

We talked in the kitchen, while the rest were already in bed. I got up and pulled him up to the room I have been staying in. "Im gonna take a shower, you could stay here" I told Kai. He nodded as I grabbed my clothes.

I slipped out of the dress I was wearing, as well as the undergarments. I turned the hot water and got in. Standing there, I was still processing what was happening. What does this mean? My thoughts were interrupted as I suddenly felt hands on my waist. By the touch, I knew it was Kai.

I was facing the wall while his hands started tracing circles on my stomach. He started kissing my neck, slightly sucking on some areas. I turned around and we never broke eye contact.

The water now soaking his hair, he stepped towards me and pinned me againts the wall. I gasped at the cold on my skin, sending shiver down my spine.

I cupped his face and brought him closer, our faces now inches apart. I slowly leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back, his hands traveling down my body; bringing my leg up to wrap around his waist. I was slightly tugging on his hair. He moaned into the kiss making him pull me closer.

It was silent, but never can I forget the sexual tension that was in the air

It was silent, but never can I forget the sexual tension that was in the air. We got out, and he helped me change into some comfier clothes. He changed into his, and we went to bed.

This time we slept together, spooning me as his arm rested on my waist while my head was pressed againts his chest.

I am falling for Kai Parker.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up and checked the clock. It was 9:34 am and Kai isn't here. I heard people downstairs so I went to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, then made my way downstairs.

"Hi Andie". I looked over to find Tyler standing next to Damon. I threw him to the wall as the red glow formed around him. I smiled at him as he groaned trying to get up.

"Woah" I heard Kai walk thorigh the door with a bag in his hand. "Hey" I said. He handed me the bag which seemed to have food inside it. J walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat.

I was later joined by Bonnie. "How you doing?" She asked. "Im good" I replied. She didnt look convinced as I felt she was staring at me. "Hey, does Jeremy have some stuff in his stash? I just ran out" I said breaking the silence.

She sighed and look directly at me. "Andie, you have to stop" Bonnie said. I knew she was right, but I cant. Or at least I don't want too. "I know, I just need something to take the edge off" I replied. She nodded and left. I got up and threw away my trash, wnd made my way to the living room.

Right when I was going to sit down on the couch, someone rang the doorbell. "I got it" I said to Stefan as he was about to go open it. I opened the door to find a box on the porch with a little card. Mikealson Ball, I read in my head. I went back inside and carried the box with my magic.

I was happy Im finally getting control over it.

"Whats that for?" Damon asked. "We got invited to the Mikealson Ball" I replied. "Yeah Klaus called for that a little while ago, but what is that for?" He asked and pointed to the box.

"Im not sure, the card just says: To Andie, From Babe" I replied. "Well we all know who you call babe" Stefan muttered. The guys nodded and I made my way upstairs to my room since im basically living here now. Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie came with me.

"Open it! Open it!" Caroline squealed. I laughed and slowly opened the box to reveal a beautiful emerald green gown. We all gasped at the sight of the dress. "Andrea it's beautiful" Elena said as I picked up the straps to see it better.

"I fell like I can't accept this" I laughed out. Bonnie grabbed a hanger form my closet for me to put the dress on it. I backed away, admiring the dress.

I was about to close the box when I notice a small pouch. I opened it to find a macthing ring and a bracelete. The girls didn't notice since they were talking about having to go shopping for their dresses. I put it the jewelry away in my nightstand.

Kai walked in. "Hey, sorry to barge in here, Andie you wanna go get ice cream?" He asked. "Yeah sure, let me put on some shoes" I replied. He nodded and went downstairs while I got ready.

I met him at the living room and we made our way outside. We were talking about stuff, cathing up on the 6 months we didn't talk. "I broke up with Anna" Kai blurted out.

"Woah" I replied. I didn't expect him to do that this quickly. "Yeah, I know. A pretty big step."He said.

We made it to the ice cream shoo where Kai orders his and my ice cream. We got up and started walking back to the Salvatore house. The wind picked up and I shivered considering I dont have a sweater on. "Here" Kai said and he took of his hoddie, giving it to me. "Thanks" I replied.

a/n: Hey yall! Soryy I havent updated in a bit. I will update tomorrow hopefully or maybe a shorter chapter a little later today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you guys next time. Bye!
(btw srry for all the time skips ive been doing lol)

(this is the dress just incase yall wanted to see it, or you could imagine it however you want!)