11:what are we?

We made it home where the girls were already getting ready for the ball. Turns out they bought dresses while I was out with Kai.

Caroline was doing Bonnie's hair and make up, Elena was doing her hair, and I started doing my make up. Its was simple but had a hint of color to match my dress.

Caroline was done with Bonnie's make up and hair so she started putting on her dress since she did her own hair and makeup before. I was done with mine so I helped Bonnie and Elena put on their dresses since i'm waiting for my hair to set.

We finished and they all went downstairs separately. Elena went with Damon, Caroline went with Stefan, Bonnie went with Jeremy, and I was going with Kai. We all brought other simpler dresses since theres going to be an after party at the Salvatore house that wasn't as formal.

I made my way downstairs with the jewelry Klaus gave me, where I was greeted by Kai smiling at me. "You look, stunning Ms. Gilbert" He says to me while grabbing my arm. "You look fine aswell Mr. Parker" I replied. We laughed and made our way to his car.

We entered the ball, and immediately had a bunch of eyes on us. "Thank you all for joining us on this fine evening, if you could all find a partner and join us for a dance, that would wonderful" Elijah announced.

We started dancing, and it felt amazing. We all switched partners and I was now with Klaus. "Hello love" He says as we start dancing. "Hey, thanks for the dress and the jewelry, you didn't have to do this Klaus" I replied. He smiled and shook his head. "Nonsense, you deserve a beautiful gown to go with your beauty" He says as I blushed, looking down.

He twirled me around where I landed in the arms of Kai again. I smiled at him as he lifted me in the air, then dancing with me. Everyone backed up for us, we didnt even notice.

We kept dancing, spinning, there was only one person I was caring about right now, and that was Kai. It felt like the world stopped and it was just us. The song ended and then pink confetti went up in the air. Everyone clapped while Kai pulled me into a hug.

Hours passed by and there was a bunch of food passed out, some people were drinking wine, champagne, or apple cider. Kai pulled me outside. He grabbed my face and brought me into a kiss. I smiled as it was just us. I pulled back, "We need to go back inside" I said. "Fine" Kai groaned.

People were done dancing and eating, it slowly got empty and the girls and I made our way to Rebekah's room to change into our different dresses.

The guys were changing as well, I was wearing a black figure tight dress. We all met back outside and made our way to the Salvatore house for the after party.

(play song at the top)

We all drove in seperate cars. People were already there. The house was decorated with a bunch of party lights. Bourbon, whiskey, vodka, and tequila was distributed as well as beer. There was drinking games, and someone installed dancefloor lights.

Music was blasting through the speakers as people were already drunk and dancing.

I immediately pulled Kai on the dance floor letting loose of all the tightness and stress that I've been experiencing. We laughed and danced together. I went and grabbed some drinks. Soon enough we were drunk and I was dancing on him.

The feeling of being happy and dancing on a guy I liked was definitely something Ive never felt before. The way bodies flowed with one another, the stench of alcohol filled the room, and the heat all the bodies provided made it somehow more fun.

My back was againts Kai chest as his hands were on my waist. I bent down leftting his hands travel down and up my body. "I want to take you away" I mouthes the lyrics of the song as Kai smirked and bit his lip, letting me dance with him a little longer. My arms were wrapped around his neck while his hands were grabbing my waist.

He pulled me closer until his hot breath was hitting my face. His forehead was againts mine as we danced and our bodies kept swaying together. He leaned in as we danced. I kissed back and slowly we made our way out the dance floor.

He lead me up to my room where he locked the door.  His hands still on my waist, he soon pinned me against a wall and started kissing me again.

The make out was getting heated and his hand traveled down to my ass giving a tight squeeze. I pushed him onto the bed where I got on top of him and tugged on his shirt. He took it off in response and started taking the straps of my dress and sliding them down my shoulders.

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead!

His hands traveled to my back, pulling the zipper down from my dress. I slipped out if the dress and started undoing Kai's belt and taking of his pants. He flipped us over, he was now on top of me.

Kai started slowly kissing down my chest to my stomach, he looked back up at me for permission. I nodded in response and he pulled off my panties. "Your dripping" He says as his finger starts rubbing againts my clit. I moaned making him rub a little faster. Soon he slipped a finger in.

I arched my back as the pleasure starts forming a not in my stomach. His head went down in between my thighs and starts sucking on my clit. My hands tangled in his hair as I tugged on it. He groaned, I felt close. Just as I was about to release, he stops.

He took of his boxers and took off my bra. Kai aligned himself at my entrance and slowly entered his length in me. I gasped as I was adjusting to his size. He started thrusting, I was holding onto the sheets of the bed.

"Fuck" I moaned as his length was hitting my g-spot over and over again. Our moans were getting louder and louder as we came to our climax. His hands clutched my waist as I scrathed his back, the pleasure building up again.

He was going faster and faster. "Kai i'm c-close" I moaned. "Let it go" He whispered. I did as he said and let my orgasm wash over me. The pleasure going up my spine, giving me goosebumps was somthing I've never experienced.

Kai kept going since he hasn't finished. I felt him twitch inside me and release the warm squirts of liquid.

He slowly got out of me and layed down next to me. "That was amazing" He sighed smiling. "Yeah it was" I replied while putting up the sheets. We heard the party die down and we went to sleep.

I was genuinely happy.

a/n: hey yall! hope tou enjoyed this chapter. Im not great at writing smut but lets hope you enjoyed it lol. I miggt post later or tomorrow so look out for that! anyways see yall next time. bye <3

edit: also thank yall for all the support on this story!💞