31:lovers that went wrong

I ran back to the house, ignoring Brandon who was behind me.
"Elena I-" She cuts me off
"Oooh you're here! Guess who I signed up for miss mystic falls!"
"Elena wait-"

"Wait? Why aren't you here with shopping bags? Kai was supposed to take you and suprise you there so you could buy your dress"
"Kai isn't-"
"Where is Kai?
"Elena!"

She turned around to face me, like in shock that I yelled at her. I couldn't even say the words , I just let tears slip out. She watched as I fell to my knees.

Crying as I clutched my hair. My hands started glowing and the house soon started shaking. My sister rushed over to me. Trying to comfort me and at the same time trying to help me control my magic.

The nerves finally setting in, making me nauseous.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
BONNIE'S POV:

It's around midnight, Elena called me, saying Andrea needed some help. I made my way to the Salvatore house. The Mikealson's, Wanda and Pietro were at the door.

We knocked and Damon let us in.
"What are they doing here?" I asked,
"We called them over, figured Andrea needs that support that she has right now" Stefan explained.

I nodded and sat with everyone. "So why are we here?" Wanda asked.

"Andrea and Kai just got in a big fight, they aren't seperated but honestly it seems like they are going that direction" Elena explained

"I knew that Gemini guy was no good for her"Pietro whispered.

"When she was crying, her hands started glowing and her magic made the house shake. We were wondering if you could help us and explain what could happen." Elena explained.

"Ok well, our emotions have a lot of impact on our magic. If we are mad, sad, stressed it could sometimes get out of control. Does she have anything that can help distract her or distress her for a bit?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, but it's not a good idea"
"What do mean, Damon?" Klaus asked.
"Oh god"
"What Rebekah?"
"Drugs"

Before we could react, Andrea came out of her room. She had a bunch of stuff in her arms, then sets it on the table infront of us.

"Here, I don't want to do something I'll regret" She said, then turned around and walked back upstairs. There was a knock on the front door, Kai walked in.

Klaus sped over to him, pinning him againts the wall. "What are you doing here?" I asked sternly, Pietro stood up along with me.

"I was going to sleep on the floor of the apartment we rented, but I had a feeling something happened so I wanted to talk and make sure she was okay" Kai explained.

"You broke her, and now you want us to let you talk to her? You broke her heart many times, and I dont know what she sees in you but im doing this for the sake of my friend. And if you do it once more, I will not hesitate to take matters into my own hands" I told him

"You're lucky she did all the talking" Klaus said, letting him go.

Kai walked upstairs and slolwy made his way into Andrea's room.

KAI'S POV:
Andie's eye darted to mine, never breaking eye contact. "What are you doing here?" She asked standing up from her bed.

"I live here" I chuckled, she stayed serious so I stopped.
"I came here because I wanted to see you, and talk to you. Im sorry about what happened earlier today. I didn't mean what I said-"

"Yeah? Well I did. I forgive you Kai, I do. But I don't always forget. I meant what I said, we're not ready to live together on our own" She replied.

I nodded, "Can I hug you?" I asked, she gave me a slight smile and walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around her, just wanting to feel her embrace.

"I love you"
"I love you too"

We stood there a while. Before we pulled away, the girls bust through the door. "This is a girl's talk, you need to get out" Rebekah said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and let go of Andie, leaving the room.

ANDIE'S POV:
"How are you feeling?" Bonnie asked
"Im fine. This whole argument I feel like got out of hand and I don't know what to do next because Brandon did kiss me-"

"He kissed you!?" Elena asked
"Wait- Hold on who's Brandon?" Rebekah and Wanda asked
"Kai's twin brother. I love Kai, I really do. But-" Rebekah cut me off

"But you like Brandon?"

I stayed silent for a bit, "Bex that's not what I said-"
"But you do, don't you?"

"Hold on. Andie, you love Kai to the point where if he asked you to marry him you, would say yes?" Bonnie asked.
"Yes"
"Okay, if you and Kai were to break up. And Brandon asked you out, would you say yes?"
"Well... Maybe, I don't know!"

"I think you should go for Brandon" Wanda said,
"Why do you say that?"
"Because if you really loved Kai, you wouldn't like Brandon" She explained.

"No but if she really liked Brandon, she wouldn't love Kai"Bonnie said

Everyone kind of just stared at me. Waiting for an anwser before I even had one myself. "You should all probably head home, its almost 2:00 am" I told them.

They gave me their comfort smiles and left, Elena stayed in the room with me. "What the hell do I do?" I asked her.

"Talk to him"
"Kai?"
"No, Brandon"

She got up from my bed and rubbed my shoulder, leaving me there wondering what my next move is.
I went downstairs and said goodbye to the Mikealson's. "If he hurts you, call me" Klaus said while hugging me.

I smiled and nodded, I said goodbye to Wanda and Pietro. I went over to Kai, "I need to talk with Brandon" I told him, he tensed up but nodded.

I asked Damon where he was, said he was in the kitchen. I went over there, Brandon and I making eye contact.

"Hey"
"Hey"

a/n: hey guys! sorry i didn't update yesterday. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and there might be some drama envolving the Parker's;) so look out for that in the next one. Thanks for all the support, bye!💓