13: well your the one he cares for

KAI'S POV:
Andie has been gone for five minutes. What's taking so long? I got up from my seat and went to the front door to find a cloth on the floor. Gemini. It had my coven's symbol.

I ran back into the house. "My coven took Andie!" I yelled. "What?" Bonnie asked confused. "Andie, she got up to answer the door and she never came back. And then I found this" I said while pointing at the symbol on the cloth.

Elena's eyes widened. A thougth clicked in my head. She is a Maximoff witch. My father killed all of them. Anger and fear washed over me. I grabbed a map and Bonnie was sliting Elena's hand for a locator spell.

"Its not working" Bonnie whispered. I looked back at her. "What do you mean it's not working? Try again!" I yelled. "She is not showing up its like she is-" I cut her off. "Dead" I whispered.

I grabbed the knife and slit my hand. If anyone has her, it has to be my father. I was pacing back and forth while Bonnie was chanting the spell. The blood slowly started moving to a location I know. The house where 48 witches died. Maximoff witches.

ANDIE'S POV:
I woke up chained on a chair. The room was dark and only had one light, right in the center of the room. The doors opened to reveal Joshua.

"Well you're awake" He says and starts rubbing his hands together. I tried forming a ball of magic but nothing was happening. I soon realized these cuffs prevent me from doing magic.

"What do you want from me" I said as I looked up at him. "I want to kill Malachai. And since you are the only one he cares about, of course he is going to come look for you. Then I will kill you and have him suffer a little, then end his life" He explained.

"Kai is the coven leader. If you kill him, you and the rest of your stupid coven die too" I replied. "Not if I put a protection spell on eveyone before he gets here" He said.

Pure anger filled my body. Joshua started laughing. "Ah, you look like your mother. Her eyes would turn red when she was angry too. Andrea Maximoff. I read that name in your family's history books" He explained.

"Im a Gilbert. And my mother, was not a witch." I said sternly. "Well not if you were mind controlled to think your a Gilbert. I spent years looking for you. And now I finally get to kill the last Maximoff once the abomination of my son gets here" He cheered.

I felt sick to my stomach, "Night night" Joshua whispered and muttered a sleeping spell.

TW:ABUSE/VIOLENCE

KAI'S POV:
Elena, Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, and I went to the location. We slowly enetered the house and the first thing I heard was Andie scream. My heart dropped. We all ran to the room where the scream came from.

Damon opened the door revealing my father stabbing Andie in her leg, slitting her cheek. We all ran in. "Ah ah. Come any closer and I'll slit her neck." Joshua threatened. He came towards me leaving Andie in the chair.

Stefan and Damon rushed towards him trying to bring him down. Joshua was inflicting pain on both of them, then Elena as well. "Motus" I chanted and Joshua was thrown up againts the wall, stopping his pain spell.

"Bad move" He said. I tilt my head to the side confused. Next thing I know, I hear Andie choking. He slit her neck with magic. "NO!" I yelled.

I ran towards Andie while Bonnie was snapping my father's neck. He did it. He killed her. I took off Andies chains and held her lifeless body in my arms. Her blood smudging on my shirt, my hands.

They all came towards me. I was still on the floor holding Andie's head on my lap. Elena was sobbing into Damon's shoulder, Stefan was staring at me with tears in his eyes, and Bonnie was trying to keep it together. "Andie, I was supposed to ask you to be my girlfriend" I whispered. Tears were falling from my eyes.

"She's going to be fine" Damon said. I looked up at him confused. "I fed her blood when she got hurt earlier. It's still in her system, she's going to be fine" He explained. A wave of relief washed over me.

Like if on time, Andie gasps as her hands traveled to her neck. I quickly grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She hugged back as I felt her breathing calm down.

Andie slowly stood up with me. "What happened?" She asked. "Well my father killed you but your awake because Damon fed you blood. Your in transition" I explained. "Kai he put on spe-" I cut her off.

"I know, I sensed it and removed it on our way over here. He is dead, for good now" I said. "So, Im in transition and need to feed on human blood. Does that mean I lost my magic?" She asked while tearing up.

"We are not sure until you turn completely and then you can try it out" Elena explained. Andie nodded and we heade out to the car. Andrea fell asleep on my shoulder which I dont blame her for, its been a long day.

"We will not speak of what I said to Andie when she was in my arms do you guys understand?" I said sternly. They all nodded so I went back to looking out the windown.

I felt Andie twisting and turning. I put my arm around her and she stayed calm. We made it to the house so I woke up Andie. I helped her inside and we went to her room.

"Kai, can I tell you something?"She asked. "Yeah" I replied. "I dont think I want to go through with this"She said. I looked up and sat next to her. "I dont want to loose you" I whispered.

She looked at me and nodded. She climed onto my lap and hid her face in the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back trying to comfort her. Its a big change.

Elena, Stefan, and Damon walked in with a blood bag. "You ready?" Stefan asked. Andrea nodded and grabbed the bag, breathing slowly before bringing the tube to her mouth.

She took a sip and immediately the veins showed under her eyes. Andie finished the blood bag, she didn't go looking for more which I thought she would.

We went downstairs and saw Caroline waiting for us. Aswell as Matt, Jeremy, and Tyler. Still don't know why he comes here. "So, do tou still have your magic?" Caroline asked. I stood across the room serving myself a cup of bourbon.

Andrea hesitated, but fixed her posture and closed her eyes. She was concentrating and soon enough, a red glow formed around her. She started floating and she opened her eyes, where she met mine.

She got down and immediately ran laughing towards me. She jumped into my arms and her legs wrapped around my torso. I dropped my glass but didn't care about that, I hugged her tightly with my arms around her waist. We laughed together as I spun us around a little.

a/n: hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry I didn't update for a few hours, i had a bunch of homework to do. for those who were confused, (chapter 12: it's me) was a filler! anyways stay tuned for the next part. thanks for all the support! bye, love you all <3