15:stop trying

Elena was still trying to help me clean up wounds and dried blood that was on my skin. "Tomorrow someone is coming over, could you stay a little and just meet him?" She asked. I nodded. "Who even is it?" I asked and turned to face her.

"Well its this guy Enzo, Bonnie has been talking to him". I hummed.

"Andie?"
"Yeah"
"What was this fight with you and Kai all about?"
"Well, Kai and I had a thing. We hooked up, kissed a couple of times. And he didn't know I was going out with his sister"
"So you basically went out with two Parkers?" She asked surprisingly

"Something like that" I laughed. "Oh hey, and by tomorrow, I dont know if I could stay long because i'm meeting with Liv again". She smiled and nodded.

Everyone is asleep. I snuck out to go on a walk, I ended up in a parking lot. I sat down and pulled out the blunt I got from Jeremy's stash. It was quiet and peaceful, until there was a figh right next to me. Vampires.

They looked like they were going to rip eachother hearts out. I went over there and pulled them off one another. One guy ran off and the other stood still. "Thank for the help...?" "Andrea". "Thanks for the help Andrea. I've heard of you, Im Enzo"

"The Enzo" I hummed. "No, the other one" He replied. I got to say this guy has humor, "Bonnie told me about you" He says. I nodded. "Well Enzo, I have to go, nice meeting you" I turned around and started walking back. I felt a strong arm around me and brough me into a car.

It was Damon. He brought me to the house and pushed me into the basement, Kai was in ther aswell.

"Stop looking at me" I muttured. A while passed and I was still trying to open the door. "Damnit" I scoffed. Kai looked over and tried opening the door too but it wouldn't budge.

"Guy's I swear to god if you locked us in here intentionally, Im going to give you guys hell!" I yelled out the door. "Sorry but you guys need to apologize to eachother" Stefan yelled back.

"You guys took my magic too!" I heard them laugh. I sat back down on my bed. Kai sat on the other one.

Hours passed and neither of us said a word.

"Can we just... get along?" He asked. I stayed silent, not even turning to look at him. "Look, we're kind of stuck together here, so we might as well make the best of it. Besides, I hate fighting with someone who's supposed to be on the same side as me" He explained.

I didn't respond. I just kept ignoring him. "Andie-" I cut him off. "We are not friends anymore, remember?" I said. I watched his face slowly drop before I turned back to avoid him.

I got up and made my way to the door. "Guys if your not gonna let me out of here, at least get my phone and text Liv i'm not gonna be able to hang out today!" I yelled out. "Okay!" Elena replied.

I sat back down on the floor and kept hugging my knees.

"Were you ever going to tell me?"
"What that Liv and I were seeing eachother? No, I wasn't. Get over it" I replied.

He was going talk back but Elena came and opened the door. "Okay look, Im letting this slide because we just got word, there is a cure for vampirism." My eyes widened. "The thing is Andrea, Bonnie is giving you your magic back but Kai you need to come with us" Elena explained.

"Why?" He asked. "We need witches, Andrea could do the spell by herself but it is too dangerous. Bonnie is going to need your guys' help." She replied.

We both nodded, and went upstairs to pack some stuff. All of Kai's belongings were still here considering he hasn't came to pick them up. Everyone met downstairs and we started driving.

Rebekah was coming with us since she has the head stone and Jeremy had the hunter's mark. We got there and made it the cave. We all jumped down carefully and made our way to the cure.

Bonnie, Kai, and I stood in the circle of light to do the spell and everyone followed Jeremy since he is the map. The three of us started chanting and holding hands for a while. The connection was strong.

I understand now why Elena said it would be dangerous for me to do it alone. I opened my eyes and I saw Bonnie struggling to keep up. Her nose was bleeding.

"Go, we can do it" I whispered to her. She nodded and stepped out leaving me and Kai while she was catching her breath.

Wind formed ruffling our clothes and hair as Kai and I continued. We went on for a few minutes as our connection weakened. I looked over at Kai, and saw the same thing happening to him.

He was sweating, and bleeding from his nose. I squezzed his hand making him look at me. "I got it" I whispered. He hesitantly stopped chanting and I kept going.

The wind picked up even more. I felt exhausted but I knew they needed the connection open in order to get the cure. I started chanting faster and louder, it was taking all my energy.

"Andrea stop!" Kai yelled. I ignored him and kept going. I opened my eyes and saw the red glow wrapped around me. My hands were bright red as my magic was taking all my energy. They still need this spell.

I felt dripping down my nose and immediately knew it was blood. I couldn't stop until they were back. I was about to collapse when I heard Elena come back. "Andie you can stop now" She said.

I sighed and my knees weakened, Kai caught me in time before I fell on the floor.

"Did you get it?" I asked. She smiled and showed me a vial of liquid. I smiled back at her in relief. "Andrea" Stefan got cut off as a bulder cracked and was about to fall on them.

I caught it with magic and kept it up. More were coming down. "Go!" I yelled and they all went running back out. I ran with them holding off the bulders as they kept falling. I didnt catch one and it crahsed on the ground, cracking it.

We ran faster as I was the one behind all of them. I looked back for a second and saw the ground behind me falling down the mountain. They jumped to the other side as Kai stopped and threw me infront of him, making him the last one.

"No Kai!" I yelled as the others grabbed onto me, leading me away from the edge. "Jump you can still make it!" Damon yelled. "Please don't let me fall" He said as his eyes met mine. "Never".

He smiled and jumped. His hand slipped off the edge, and falling he went. Instinct came in and I caught him with magic. The red glow wrapped around him as I pulled him back on the mountain.

I never wrapped my arms around someone so fast, ever. He hugged back tightly. I turned back to the others and was met with serious faces.

"Who died?" I joked.
"Andrea"
I realized they were serious.
"No Stefan, you aren't the first to look at me like that. Who died?" I asked sternly.
"Jeremy"

My heart dropped. I looked away as tears started running down my face. "Andie-" I cut Bonnie off. "No. There is no other side, dead is dead" I replied. The rest of the way home was silent. I didn't want to talk to anyone nor let people try to comfort me.

I went into my room and slammed it shut, locking the door. My wall was filled with memories of him. Pictures, sketches he drew me, his video games he would leave on my desk since I had the "best" T.V, a necklace he gave me for my birthday.

Matching rings and bracelets we had. Emotional exhaustion washed over me. I threw everything I could, bottles, picture frames, ripped apart sketches, and threw all the jewelry he gave me.

I fell to the floor crying, I can't take this anymore. I closed my eyes tightly, and turned it off. I opened them back up and immediately felt better. I walked over to my cracked mirror and smiled at myself, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of Damon's bourbon. Elena saw me, "What are you doing?" "What does it look like". The thought clicked in her head. "Andie, no you didn't".

I smirked at her and offered the bottle to her. She was about to take it when I let it fall. "Oops" I smirked and opened the front door. "Im going for a snack, bye bye" I laughed out and slammed the door.

There was no other way.

a/n: hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter, what do you think of humanity less Andie? See you guys next time, bye💞