24: not everyone wants to be saved

Kai was discharged from the hospital so I took him home. Damon helped me get him out of the car, we walked in and Brandon immediately went up to hug his brother.

I adored their love-hate reationship. I made Kai some lunch since it was almost three pm. We spent the whole day inside watching movies and cuddling.

Kai fell asleep so I started washing dishes and laundry. "Hey, Im going for a walk. Wanna come?" I heard Bonnie ask. "Yeah just let me put on some shoes" She nodded and waited for me to be ready.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We walked out the door, the streets were empty considering two hours passed. The walk was silent, neither of us said a word. I was playing around with my magic, throwing around sticks and rocks.

"How are you doing, Andrea?" She asked. I could tell her voice had a hint concern.

"Im fine" I answered. I kept playing around with my magic, I noticed it was slightly purple. "Wanda" I whispered. I scanned the area we were in, searching for her.

Before Bonnie could say anything, I saw a red glow coming towards us. I followed it with Bonnie shortly behind. It led me to my sister. "Hi Andrea" She smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"
"I just wanted to check up on you"

I hugged her and brought her back home. She was going to meet Kai since they have only heard about eachother.

We entered the house and settled in. Elena was making dinner, Brandon was drawing with the pencils I gave him and everyone else were in the living room.

Kai looked up and walked towrds me giving me a quick kiss. "Um Wanda, this is Kai" I said introducing them. "This is bio sister?" He asked shaking her hand. "Yes Kai, this is my biological sister" I laughed out.

"And you are the boyfriend?"
"Yes"

She smiled at me and joined us for dinner. We talked and she said she had to go hom. We said our goodbyes and Elena started doing dishes.

I went to the store with Kai, shopping for groceries and other things we both needed.

BACK AT THE HOUSE:
Brandon's POV:

I sat with Bonnie on the couch. "Something is wrong with her" I whispered. She turned towards me knowing I was talking to her.

"Andie, right?" I hummed.
"I know, but she won't open up about anything. And if she stays like that, we can't help her" She explained.

ANDIE'S POV:
I was checking out and Kai went to get his prescription that the doctor wrote for him. I finished so I went to wait in the car.

Kai got out of the store eith his bag in hand and then he got in the car. "Alright, let's go home" I nodded and started driving back.

We were greeted by everyone in the living room, like nothing changed. Kai and I went upstairs, he took a shower and I was laying in our bed.

I was shuffling through the things we boight. Clothes, socks, hair stuff. Then I found his prescription.

I tried my best not to go through it but I couldn't help it. They were pain killers, the bottle was for a week, two pills a day.

Kai got out of the bathroom fully changed, his hair still wet. He noticed the bottle in my hand, slowly walking towards me and taking it away.

"How can I help you with this pumpkin?"
"Do you ever think that not everyone wants to be saved?" I asked as he layed next to me.

"Yeah but, you're not one of those people... are you?"
I sighed. I saw how his expression changed as I stayed silent.
"Andrea-"
"Hypothetically if I was, would you let me go?" I asked cutting him off as I turned to face him.

He stared into my eyes, not wanting to break the silence. "No, I wouldn't. Because you are stronger than this. I believe in you, I believe that you can make it out of this alive. And I will be right next to you every step of the way" He replied.

I moved closer to him, truing ot feel his warm embrace. His arms wrapped around me as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. Kai kissed my forehead and snuggled with me as we both drifted off to sleep.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up to knocking on the door. I groaned and got up, opening the door to see Elena with a backpack.
"Its lake day!" She squealed. "Elena, its seven in the morning" I whispered trying to stay awake while I leaned on the door frame.

"Just get ready and come downstairs, breakfast is ready" She replied turning back around.

a/n: hey guys, im back, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will see you guys next time, bye! <3