17: dreams

We got home after a while of driving. Kai ended up leaving because he said he had to do some stuff really quickly and then he would come back. I immediately went to my room only to find it as the mess I left it when I turned it off.

I started picking up the sketches I ripped apart, jewelry, picture frames. I tried tapping some things back together but others were just too damaged.

At this point I started cleaning my whole room out and throwing clothes away or deciding to donate some stuff. I got rid of shoes I didn't wear. I was cleaning out the clutter I had in my nightstand, and found a polaroid picture of Liv and I. Shit, I thought.

I have to call her and let her know that whatever it was we had going on, is over. Its over because I fell in love with her brother, oh god. I called her a few times and they were all declined quickly.

I figured she was avoiding me so I picked up some of my stuff and put on some shoes. Damon went with me to Whitmore since he saw me heading out. We made it to the bar where Liv was sitting.

"Liv" I said. She quickly turned around and met my eyes. She got up and started walking away. "Liv!" I yelled out, she was already out by the door. I pulled her close to me as the red glow fo my magic wrapped around us. "Why are you avoiding me?" I asked sternly.

Her lip started trembling as she met my eyes. "Because...because I think i'm falling in love with you, okay? Thats why i-" She stopped and yelled in pain. I looked at her confused and then saw a knife was just jamed into her stomach.

I looked behind me and saw a woman with the  red glow wrapped around her hands just like me. "Who are you?" I asked while making a ball of magic in my hands. "I would be asking you the same thing" She replied.

Her hands extended as the red glow fights mine. I groaned in pain as she was stronger than me. "Damon help Liv!" I yelled out. I heard him speed behind me and he left with her.

I wouldn't let this random woman beat me so I put as mych energy as I could into this fight. As my magic kept fighting her, it started changing colors. Purple. My magic started turning purple.

I was about to give out but Damon quickly sped over to the woman and pinned her againts the wall. She didn't fight back. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you because if you hurt her, I will break every single bone in your body, do you hear me?" Damon said as his protective side came over him. Her eyes were focused on me as I walked closer.

"Im going to ask again, who are you?"

"Wanda, Wanda Maximoff"

My eyes widened. "Damon let her go" I told him. He looked back at me and hesitantly let her go.

"Now, who are you?" She asked.

"Andrea Gilbert. If you want to get technical then my name is Andrea Maximoff" I replied. "I thought I would never see you again. When the Gemini coven came to our home, they killed everyone, our parents. I escaped with you. You were just a baby. " She explained.

My eyes soften as I saw her eyes water and tears slowly started slipping out. "Our family member, took you to a wonderful family, which Im guessing are the Gilberts."

"I know you are probably wondering why you're powers turned purple. That happens, its in our family history books that if siblings dont remember eachother and they meet again, its like a reconnection with their magic. But don't worry, they will be red again"She laughed out a little.

"Here" She said and handed me her necklace, "It passes down generations" She explained. It's a small pendant that had a red diamond on the center.

I formed a ball of magic, and well yeah; they were back to normal. "So, you are my biological sister?" I asked tearing up. She nodded and extended her arms, I hesitantly ran up to her and we hugged tightly.

I took her to the Salvatore and as soon as we entered the front door, Elena threw a spoon at me. I cought it in mid air as the red glow wrapped around it. "Oh. Sorry, Im Elena" She introduce herself to Wanda.

We called everyone into the living room and told them everything she told us. They all had shocked expression on their faces. Wanda said she had to get going and I walked her to the door. Kai walked in a few minutes later. "Well, I got dinner" He said and handed me a bag of take-out food.

I thanked him and we went to the kitchen to eat. We explained to him about Wanda and all the other stuff. "So you have a sister that is just like you?" "Yup" I replied as I popped a piece of chicken into my mouth. Stefan grabbed my spoon and brought some rice to his mouth. I smacked his hand causing the rice to fall on his lap.

He frowned and then I just let him take my food. We heard a knock on the door and Damon went to go get it. Jo and Alaric came into the kitchen. We got some extra chairs letting them sit down next to Elena, Damon, and Caroline. They brought wine for the "adults" like Jo says so she got me cranberry juice.

I still said thank you and grabbed some ice and a cup so that I can pour it in there. I spilled a little bit and went to look for napkins and there weren't any. "Sorry Jo" I said and bent down a little since she was sitting right next to the cabinet where the extras were.

I grabbed them and wiped the counter. "Andie, think fast!" Stefan yelled. I turned around and stopped a knife inches away from my face. I guided it back onto the table as the red glow wrapped around my hand and the knife. What's up with people throwing things at me today?

"If you do that again, I'll throw you out the fucking window you- what are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking to see how high the drop is, see if it's worth it" He replied. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I turned back around to face everyone when I saw Jo wide eyed. "Oh my god, oh my god. You're a Maximoff witch!" She squealed.

"Um yeah, suprise?" I said. She came up to me. "I admired you guys so much when I was little, I loved how powerful you guys were". At this point she was fangirling. I laughed and hugged her to help her calm down.

We all talked and Ric and Jo announced that they were getting married in a few weeks. We congratulated them and sat there for a few hours.

It was feeling like family.

a/n: hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! How do yall feel about Wanda in this? Let me know if you want Wanda to be involved more. Anyways, thank you for all the support on this story! Love you all so much, thanks again. bye <3