Chapter 34

Tony's POV

As soon as Jessica left the labs, I went back to work on my new suit. I finished completing the inner and outer designs of the suit, but it's difficult finding a sustainable metal for the suit.

Normally, I would use the metal alloy that I used for my other suits, but I noticed that the alloy started to melt every-time I would use my Extremis or Infinity Stones powers, so unfortunately I can't use those suits or that alloy anymore. Well, at least I could give those suits to Jessica and Harley when I'm finished with the new and improved one.

Actually, if I finish it. Well, anyone said that finding the prefect replacement alloy would be easy.

"No, but you're Tony Stark, you'll figure it out eventually". I got a little bit startled by the voice until I realized that it was the Mind Stone.

"Gee, you scared me there, Mind. Sometimes I forget that I can talk with the most powerful stones in the universe, how can that be possible?", I asked in a joking tone.

"Well, I don't blame you, Tony, you're always busy with something: recruiting new members for the New Avengers teams, training your new abilities and powers, and dealing with the rogues' nonsense", the Soul Stone retorted in his last statement.

"Don't remind me about them. The universe's better off without so-called heroes like them"

"I agree, and so does Ethan. I can feel that he's getting frustrated with them being here", the Space Stone stated.

"I don't blame him. The moment that they got here, they already caused a lot of trouble towards people", the Power Stone stated.

"Come on, I know that they can be a lot to handle, but I can't say that I'm not either"

"Do you know that they're outside the lab doors right now?", the Time Stone asked.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, they're harassing Jessica to give them her card since theirs don't give them access to the labs"

"You have got to be kidding me. They can't take a hint, can they?"

"Apparently not, but don't worry. Ethan and Pietro are handling the situation just fine", the Reality Stone reported.

Pietro? I thought that he said that he wasn't going to come near the compound until the rogue Avengers weren't around anymore?

"It's true, Tony, he's here". Oh, right. The infinity stones can still hear my thoughts. "Very much true, Tony. Anyway, check your outside lab camera if you don't believe me". I asked Friday to turn on the cameras outside the labs and saw Ethan restraining the rogues with his powers and calling them out on their entitlement.

"Alright, Ethan, way to go". No wonder Jessica made Ethan her second-in-command.

"I told you that it was a smart choice giving our powers to Ethan, Space. He's giving the rogues a taste of their own medicine"

"I know, and that's why he's our third favorite New Avenger"

"Third favorite Avenger? Who's your second and first favorite Avenger?"

"Well, our second favorite new Avenger's Jessica"

"Yeah, Jessica's amazing. She's equally terrifying and brilliant"

"Yeah, I agree that Jessica can be terrifying when she wants to be, but if Ethan and Jessica are your third and second favorite new Avengers, then who's your first?"