Chapter 38

Tony's POV

A few days after I've helped Barnes remove his triggers, I also managed to finish my new and improved suit. It wasn't anything special; it was the same red with gold lining, but with the nanotech and starkium, it looked even better than the other ones(A/N: The new suit is basically the one from Infinity War).

Once I finished my suit, I worked on the kids' suits. Harley was more than happy to have the older versions of my suits, at least the ones that haven't been melted by my newfound powers. Jessica seemed impressed that I kept my promise and impressed with mine and her improved suits. Peter, even though he said that he was fine with the suit that he already had from me, looked excited to have new improvements on his suit. Ethan looked excited to see his new suit, but unlike the others, he did have some suggestions with his suit, but he seemed nervous that he was being excessive with his suggestions, but I reassured him that it was fine.

So, here are the final improvements of the kids' suits:

Jessica's spider-suit had a little bit of an upgrade. I included her own A.I in that suit, and her iron-suit, which I called P. L. A. T. O, which stands for Piezo-electrical Logistic Analytical Tactical Operator. He should help Jessica when she's on her missions, in combat or operate the suit in case of emergencies.

Jessica's iron-suit still had the same blue color with silver linings, but I made it more slicker and thinner for faster flight and speed rates. Unlike the other iron-suits, I made hers with starkium in order to be lighter and travel more easier during flight mode. Also, I improved her blasters with more faster and more accurate reaction time rates.

I didn't include a lot of improvements to Peter's iron-spider suit, besides included K. A. R. E. N in his suit, and I may have included low-powered blasters in his suit. Come on, can you blame me? Out of all of the kids on this team, Peter's the one who's most likely to put himself in danger. Well, it's because he wants to save as many people as he can and I can't blame him for that.

Like I've said, Harley received some of the older versions of my iron-suits, so there was not much to upgrade, other than the fact that I included his own A.I in those suits called H. O. M. E. R, and that stands for Heuristically Operative Matrix Emulation Rostrum. Just like K. A. R. E. N and P. L. A. T. O, he should help Harley with his missions, in combat and operate the suit in case of emergencies.

Ethan's suit had been a special case as he had some specific suggestions, and he was insisted on not having an iron-suit. His suit looked like an assassin/spy suit, but it corresponded with his Infinity stone power stream, which was blue and orange. But being the technical genius that I am, I had to include blasters on his suit arms, but it combined with his powers, so he could accurately fire at his targets. He also had a holder for his dagger that his brother made that could help transport people into the Soul realm. I had to make this suit with starkium because I knew that it would melt due to the extreme temperatures when he uses his powers, but overall, he loved it. I also included some flight protection glasses that included an A.I called H. E. L. E. N, and she provided him with heat and motion detection and could help him gain calculations and information on his targets in battle, and would help him on missions and in combat.

Loki and Pietro still didn't want any suits, so I didn't make anything for them, other than then the comms that I made and required for all the teams to have in case of combat.

"Thanks for the improved suits, Mr. Stark, but you didn't have to do this for us", Peter thanked me as we all left the lab and entered the hallway.

"Yeah, Tony, this is too much for us", Jessica commented.

"Come on, it's no big deal, besides I don't know what I'll do if anything happens to you kids"

"But did you really have to include blasters in Peter's suit? It's bad enough that Harley has some of your iron-suit, but Peter?"

"Yes, surprisingly, out of all of the kids on your team, Peter's the one who's most likely to put himself in danger, and there are low-powered, so they shouldn't cause permanent or life-threatening injuries"

"Fine, I'll allow it. By the way, I love your new suit, Ethan"

" I know, thank you for making this suit for me, Tony, I was kind of worried that I was being a little excessive with the suggestions, so thank you"

"I told you not to worry about it, Ethan. By the way, I made your suit with starkium because I knew that your powers would melt through it because of the extreme temperatures"

"Oh, I forgot about that, thanks"

"I can't wait to test out my new suit on the battlefield, especially with my new A.I", Harley said.

"Me too. I have been wondering when I'll finally get my own A.I"

"I can believe I got an A.I as well. That's so cool!", Ethan commented excitedly.

"Well, I figured that since Peter had his own A.I and I'm providing you kids with your own improved suits, I might as well provide you with your own A.Is. Also, with your own A.Is, I can be more comfortable about sending you kids on missions"

"Alright, thanks again, Tony. Come on, team, let's get back to training"

"What?! But we've been training all week, don't we deserve a break?"

"Sure, we can a take a break". Harley signed in relief until Jessica spoke up again. "After we test out the full extent of our abilities with our improved suits". Harley groaned at that sentence while I laughed out-loud. But I decided to step in.

"Come on, Jess, lighten up a little. It wouldn't hurt anyone if you let them take a little break"

"Well...fine, you all can have an hour-long break, but I expect each and everyone of you guys in that training room by the time the hour break is finished, understood?"

"You got it, Captain", Ethan responded with a fake salute.

"Understood, Chief"

"You got it"

"Great, now I'll have to let Pietro and Loki know about their break, but you guys have fun, but remember, one hour and not a minute longer". The kids went their separate ways and I was left alone in the hallways.

I remember that I had a meeting with the committee in two hours to discuss the recent information I received from S.W.O.R.D about the threat coming to Earth. I was about to leave the hallway to prepare for the meeting until I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear the whole time that they have been here.

"Tony". Son of a--