Chapter 45

Wanda Maximoff's POV

I can't believe that I've been sent to this place; this so-called 'School for the enhanced". This place is worse than the RAFT. I don't need these people to tell how to use my powers. And the worst part is that none of these people seemed to be affected by my powers, I can't read their minds no matter what I do, and that's frustrating!

It's bad enough that they make me read these so-called "New Avengers Registration Acts", which are even worse than The Sokovia Accords, but they called me unstable and unfit for the New Avengers, just because some stupid psychiatrist wrote some misinformed and biased report on me.

This is all Stark's fault. He always does something that takes everything away from me.

First, he built those bombs that killed my parents and trapped me and my brother in our apartment for three days.

Then, he created Ultron that destroyed a part of Sokovia and killed my brother.

Then, he turned Vision against me and now, he won't talk to me. He didn't even defend me and allowed me to be taken to this place, all because Stark did something to him.

Then, he somehow brought my brother back to life and also turned him against me too.

Then, he takes away my freedom and locked me into this prison, just like he did when he locked me into the compound or when he locked me and collared me in the RAFT.

Why does he have to take everything away from me?

Doesn't matter, it'll all be over soon enough. I'll make sure to get my revenge on Stark. I'll make sure to avenge my parents and get my brother back. Then, once I finish Stark once and for all, I'll help Steve get rid of these "Acts", then the Avengers will go back to normal and I'll have my new family back together again.

Just wait until I get out of this place, then I'll finish Stark once and for all. Because this time, I won't fail and let him go.

Steve Rogers' POV

I feel bad and worried about Wanda. She didn't deserve to be taken away from her home and sent to that so-called school. And the fact that she's been declared unstable and unfit for the Avengers, that's way too harsh for a kid like her. Besides, I'm Captain America, the leader of the Avengers, and I admitted Wanda into the Avengers, so no-one should ignore my order to take her off the team. I'll have to talk to Tony about that.

I still have to make Tony see that he was right and that he's being petty and unreasonable. It's bad enough that he's hurting his family and real teammates, but he's hurting the two people who he affected the most.

He tried to kill Bucky in Siberia, then brainwashed him with his "BARF treatment". He's hurting Bucky just like HYDRA hurt him and I can't stand for that.

He killed Wanda's parents, which he still won't apologize and take responsibility for, and turned her brother, who died in Sokovia because of Ultron, then he somehow brought back to life, against her. He also turned Vision, her lover, against her too. She's just a kid and she suffered so much because of Tony and he won't take responsibility for that.

Tony's actions towards his real teammates have gone on far enough. Sam and Bucky have been reading the New Avengers Registration Acts, which are just the Sokovia Accords in disguise, and even worse, Tony had made a deal with the UN to allow Bucky to be a part-time Avenger and Bucky signed. Sam signed as well to be a full-time Avenger, but the bad part is that they won't be able to work under me because the UN won't allow me to be a leader. This is why the government shouldn't be allowed to control how the Avengers should operate or how to do our job to protect people.

I tried to talk Sam and Bucky out of signing the Acts, but they refused to listen to me and they even moved out of the wing that we were staying in and moved into the wing on the other side of the compound, so I barely see Bucky anymore, only in meetings that involved the entire team.

The only teammate that I still had with me was Natasha, but she's been more distant and hasn't been the same since Clint told her that he didn't need her anymore, but at least she still agrees that Tony was to blame for all of this mess and that these so-called "New Avengers Registration Acts" needed to be destroyed.

Of course, that won't be able to happen unless Tony lets go of his ego, accepts that he's wrong and talks to us like a mature adult would and fixes everything for us, but since Tony seems to be adamant on avoiding us, I'll have to be forced to use drastic measures.

When Natasha and I help Wanda break free from the prison that she has been sent to, I'll have her use her powers on Tony, so that he can see that he was wrong and he'll help us get rid of the Acts, so that the Avengers won't be held down by the government anymore.

Then, I'll have him get rid of all of the so-called New Avengers that aren't confirmed by me and have me be the leader of the Avengers again.

Then, I'll have him give up his suit to someone else more trustworthy because he's too dangerous with that suit and can't be trusted anymore. Instead he'll just finance us to continue our missions and give us gears to help us fight more effectively.

Then, we'll take care of that threat that Tony has been talking about and the world will finally see us as the real heroes and help us put SHIELD back in charge of the Avengers and get rid of the UN.

This plan can't fail because the good guys always win in the end and the Avengers are the good guys and we will win in the end.