Chapter 47

Jessica Drew's POV

I wonder why Tony called me down into the lab and not only me, but Peter, Harley and Ethan too. I wonder why he needed all of us.

Regardless, I met up with Harley, Peter, and Ethan and we all used our key cards and walked into the lab and saw that Vision and Tony were there, waiting for us. So, Tony called Vision as well. But why would he need all of us for... whatever he's doing down here?

"Alright, now that everyone's here, now I should explain why I called everyone down here. Well, with some convincing, I decided... to bring Jarvis back to life". Jarvis? I missed Jarvis. Ever since the Ultron incident, Tony didn't seem to want to bring Jarvis back to life, even though I tried to convince him otherwise. I wonder what changed his mind.

"What changed your mind, Tony? I remember that I couldn't even convince you to bring him back after the Ultron incident"

"Well, the Infinity Stones and Friday kind of persuaded me to bring him back, so that's why I called all of you here. I need some help bringing him back"

"Of course, I'll help you! I missed Jarvis so much!". I can't believe Tony's actually doing this! I can't believe he's finally bringing Jarvis back!

"Yes, I want to help! It would be so cool to help Tony Stark bring back one of his A.Is!", Ethan exclaimed with excitement.

"Of course, Mechanic! There's no way that you're going to bring back your dead A.I without me!", Harley stated.

"Of course, I want to help you, Mr. Stark", Peter said excitedly.

"I would like to finally meet the older brother who gave up his life to create me, so I would want to help bring him back to life", Vision stated.

"Alright, the verdict's in. Friday, activate Protocol Back In Action"

"On it, Boss", Friday stated. Friday activated the protocol and Tony immediately went to work. He started to tell Vision, Peter and I on what to do while Harley and Ethan helped Tony with most of the on-hand situations. I know that Ethan must be fan-girling in his head right now since Tony wanted his help with most of the precautions. And I'm sure that Harley's probably used to this by now. I know how much he helped Tony during the Extremis incident.

"Alright, when I tell you, Jessica, I want you to pull that level and Peter, I want you to push that button". Peter and I waited until Tony gave us the signal. "And... Now!". In a flash, I pulled down the level while Peter pushed the button. Everything went silent until Tony spoke up. "Jarvis, are you awake?". We all waited for a moment until we all heard those iconic words.

"For you, Sir. Always". I started to cry happy tears when I heard Jarvis speak for the first time since the Ultron incident. Tony didn't seem that far behind me.

"Jarvis! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Sir, but who are these kids, besides Jessica? And this new A.I?"

"Well, these are Peter, Harley and Ethan", he answered as he pointed to all of them, respectively. "And this is Vision. They all helped me bring you back"

"Hello, older brother. It's nice to meet you", Vision greeted. Suddenly, Friday came into the conversation.

"Big brother! It's nice to finally meet you"

"Hello, how are you?", Jarvis asked.

"I'm Friday, Boss' current A.I."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Friday. Sir, what happened while I was gone?"

"Well..."

"Let's just say that a lot happened", I interrupted.

"Yeah, a lot. But I'll just start right after you died". Tony start to explain what happened after Jarvis had sacrificed his life to create Vision. Well, let's just say that Jarvis wasn't happy to found out that they recruited the witch onto the team, the creation of Vision and Friday and the whole ordeal of the 'Avengers Civil War' .

"After everything that witch has done to everyone and the damages that she caused, that so-called Captain added her onto the team?"

"Exactly what happened"

"Don't forget that Rogers kept trying to justify that she was kid; therefore, should be excused from all of the crimes that she caused, which caused Tony to remove himself from the Avengers since he was the only one with enough sense to not be around a person who blamed him for her parents' deaths, despite actual evidence pointed otherwise"

"Unbelievable. Actually, not really. Seeing how Mr. Rogers has a history to defend everyone on his team, except you. But then again, he never seen to change his opinion about you since the first time that you two met"

"Pretty much, but at least I still have my real friends with me"

"Took you long enough to figure out that part out, Sir"

"Yeah, thanks for that, Jarvis", Tony said sarcastically.

"Anytime, Sir"

"Well, now that's taken care of. Friday and Vision, I'll leave you two alone to get to know your older brother. Jessica, Harley, Peter and Ethan, thanks for your help. Now you two can go back to your training. I need to do the same as well with the rest of my team"

"Anytime, Tony. Come on, team. Back to the training room!". I heard Harley groaned when I announced, but I ignored him. It's so great to have Jarvis back again. I'm glad that Tony finally decided to bring him back. I guess that means that Tony's finally moving on from the Ultron incident and from the Rogues altogther.