A/N: Thank You!

Hi, everyone! Newsiessquad1 here!

First of all, I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads this story. It kind of amazing and overwhelming on how successful this story has become. I didn't expect the story to become as popular as it is now. I mean, about 8,000 reads! That's more reads than any of the other published stories that I have combined!

At first, I didn't expect the story to be like this. I certainly didn't expect to write over 50 pages and counting, lol. I only wrote this story because I still wasn't over the end of Avengers: Endgame and felt like the MCU really treated Tony dirty and didn't give him the ending that he deserved. He married Pepper and had a daughter for crying out loud and they just killed him! It's even worse that Peter had to watch him die!

He really deserved better and after re-watching all of the Marvel movies and reading some Team Iron-Man stories, I decided that, in order to make me feel a little bit better about Endgame, I should just write my own fanfiction about Tony, starting with the movie that made me love and feel bad for Tony even more than I did before.

I'm kind of ashamed to say that I started out on Team Captain America before I saw Civil War, but then switched to Team Iron-Man after the movie, especially after that scene in Siberia. I mean, what kind of person does Rogers thinks he is? In Age of Ultron, he literally got mad at Tony and even threatened him when Tony didn't tell him about his plans involving Ultron, despite the fact that he knew about the truth of Tony's parents' murders and chose not to tell him and didn't seemed to have any intention on doing so. What a hypocrite! It's like the MCU just assumed that the fans wouldn't remember that scene in The Winter Soldier or just wanted to paint Tony as the villain for some reason while make Steve seem like he's the real hero or something. It's very unfair.

Anyways, enough of my rant. Again, thank you for reading this story, even though it was just supposed to be a small project for myself to get over Endgame. I kind of assumed that everyone would be tired of all of the Civil War-related stories and not that many people would read it. But this many reads really blew me away.

Since school is starting for me soon, I might not be able to update as much as I would want to, but I'll try to update as much as school would let me, lol.

Again, thank you for all of the reads and comments. I have to say, it's kind of hilarious to read all of these comments, especially those comments of people who have very strong opinions on certain characters. Can't say that I don't feel the same way about them either because I do, lol.

Thank you and have a great day! Larb you all and I always writing these chapters. Goodbye for now!