Chapter 14

Jessica's POV

Apparently, I was the one who's going to tell Tony, Clint, Thor, and Bruce. Clint came into the compound after Tony sent him a message that Thor and Bruce returned.

When I told me that my team recommended Loki for the Young Avengers, they took it as well as they could. Thor seemed pleased that his brother made friends his own age. Bruce looked a little uneasy, but he didn't disagree with my decision. On the other hand, Tony and Clint looked like they wanted to commit murder.

"Look, Tony, Clint. I know you guys didn't have an excellent experience with Loki, but at least give the guy a chance"

"Loki? Loki, the god of mischief? The one who brainwashed Clint? The one who attacked New York? The one who tried to kill us? That Loki?", Tony questioned.

"Yes, that Loki"

"Are you out of your mind?!", Clint shouted.

"Depends on who I take after the most. Anyways, come on, you two. I know everyone in this room didn't have the best experiences with Loki, but be realistic now, we all done things in the past that we're not proud of. We all got a second chance, didn't we? So, can't he?"

"But he, well. I mean. I guess", Tony stuttered a second until he took a deep sign. "Did everyone in your team vote him in?"

"Yes. Harley, Peter, Pietro, Ethan and I did the vote earlier today"

"Well, fine. I guess he can join the Young Avengers"

"Clint?"

"Well, if Tony agrees with it, then I guess it's okay"

"Yes! Thank you, guys. You're the best"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, just make sure he doesn't pull any of his tricks on me"

"Well, I can't promise that completely, but since we're on different team. I can assure you that you two won't cross paths that often. Thank you guys, you won't regret I can't wait to tell the others"

I left to go tell my team in excitement. They're going to be so happy.

Tony's POV

Well, I may not like Loki, but I have to admit, we do need powerful people like him on the team. Anyways, with that out of the way, it's time to ease things up a bit. Time to do a project that's long overdue.

The project with Rhodey's legs. I've been feeling bad about the accident since it happened and I haven't had time to build him prosthetic legs due to the accords and the new Avengers. But that stops now. I headed down into my workshop, and started working on the legs. I've already got the outline of the prosthetic legs done and at this rate, I can this done by tomorrow. I mean I'm Tony Stark, of course I can get this done by tomorrow.

(The Next Morning)

I stayed in the workshop all night, but at least I finally got the prosthetic legs done. I know Rhodey would say that I didn't need to do this, but I would never feel any better unless I did. I called Rhodey to meet me in the compound later today. I need to make sure everything is perfect.

"Tony", a voice echoed in the vents. I signed deeply. I know that voice anywhere. The one person who thinks it's normal to climb in vents.

"Legolas, get out of my vents"

"What? I can't be a good brother and check on you?"

"So, why couldn't you just walk through the door like a normal person would?"