Chapter 51

Steve Rogers' POV

After we followed that "Josh" person for awhile, we finally arrived at the prison that's currently holding Wanda captive. It looked like one of those fancy mansions, but Natasha and I both suspected that it had to be a secret prison of some sort. I'm sure that Tony had something to do with the construction of it, seeing how he likes to waste his money on expensive, pointless and useless projects that always ends up in disasters, instead of actually using the money to do some good with it.

The "Josh" person stayed in his car for awhile, but then, he stepped out and walked into the school. I was about to follow him, but Natasha stopped me.

"Let's see what he does. He might be able to give us an idea on how guarded and secured this place is", Natasha stated. As much as I wanted to go inside there and break Wanda out as soon as I possibly could, I knew that Natasha had a good point. She always knew what to do these kinds of situations, so I'll have to trust her wisdom.

We saw that the "Josh" person walked up to the front door and looked like he just knocked on the door and someone opened the door and he walked inside. It looked like he didn't have to do anything in order to get in; didn't have to put in a code or anything. And no-one was standing out there to guard the place. This prison will probably be as easy to rescue everyone than the RAFT.

I was about to exit the car and go inside the prison, but Natasha stopped me again. Why does she keep stopping me? Doesn't she want to rescue Wanda as much as me?

"Steve, we can't just walk into that prison. They might have let him in that easily because they know him and were expecting him. They could have cameras and guards that we can't see. We need to at least have some type of plan before we go in there and save Wanda". Natasha had a good point. We should have a plan because, knowing Tony, he must have place guards around here somewhere.

"Alright, let's just go back to the compound and come up with a plan". Natasha started the car and we drove away from the prison. Hang in there and stay strong, Wanda. We'll save you another day.

Natasha Romanov's POV

Steve doesn't realize that I want to save Wanda as much as he does. I want to save my best friend as soon as possible, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't rush into things like this. If it's anything like a prison, then there would be guards surrounding in the place in the most unexpected places. We just have to be careful and make sure that Stark doesn't find out about this.

Well, who am I kidding? Stark's too egotistic for his own good, but he can also be unpredictable, so we never know what he might do.

I looked over at Steve, who had a frustrated and furious expression on his face, so I knew that I had to reassure him and make him see my side of reason.

"Steve, I know that you want to save Wanda as soon as possible, but we don't know what Stark might do if he finds out about our escape plan. If he controls the prison, then he eventually find out if we're not careful"

"I know, but Wanda should've never been put into that prison in the first place. If Tony just had to listen to me, then it wouldn't have happened"

"Well, you know how Stark can be. We had to deal with him since 2012 and even back there, he has been a lot to deal with"

"I know that's the truth. I wish that I had more control over him and Fury didn't give him so much free range of the place. I don't know why Fury even considered to add him to the Avengers in the first place"