He sus

Taehyung was done doing all the chores he had to do. Even managed to cook some ramen for himself today... Thankfully without burning his hand. Now he was laying on the bed... Trying to not fall asleep.

He was so sleepy but he is scared that what if somehow some ghost spawn into this empty house and eat him whole when he will be dead asleep.

But eventually he gave in......

----------------------------------------------------

He slowly opened his sleepy eyes. To only find half naked Jungkook... towel wrapped on his waist. He rubbed his eyes to get a better view. It was like a dream... Why would he even try he doesn't get it... But he is doing it anyways... His head was covered with the blanket so Jungkook wasn't able to notice him peeking through it.

Pink tint started to take over his cheeks as he was looking at his alpha. He was feeling like a creepy criminal for looking at someone who is half naked without them knowing but he can't help it.

Then Jungkook took out his clothes and started to unwrap the towel. " Stop drooling like a dirty minded idiot. I know you won't be able to take it. Just close your eyes innocent dumb. , " Jungkook let out without even taking a glance of Taehyung catching him off guard.

He quickly forced shut his eyes while panicking and getting all fluttered. " I... I'm sorry. , " He mumbled. Then everything went silent for a few minutes. Suddenly the blanket that was covering his body was pulled.

It got him in shock so he finally opened his eyes. To find Jungkook... fully clothed standing in front of him. Then Jungkook threw something to him. " Put this on the burned spot. , " Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

He got up to see what was it. It was an ointment. He was confused. " F- for my h- hand? , " Taehyung asked with a little smile. " No! I gave it to you to swallow it whole... Then choke on it and die a painful death dumb omega. , " Jungkook answered.

Taehyung's smile disappeared. " You didn't need to say that alpha- , " " You don't need to tell me what to say omega. , " Jungkook replied cutting him off. He just nodded as he didn't wanted to get in any argument and make Jungkook mad.

" I made some ramen... You want some alpha? , " He asked with a smile. " No. You eat your poison. , " Jungkook said and pushed him with his own hands to the other side of the bed like he is a thing and had no weight.

" It's not.. I can make a simple food like it at least. , " He let out. Jungkook rolled his eyes and chose to ignore it. Well that's what he does all the time. Nothing special. " It's my side. , " Jungkook added and laid down on the spot where he was laying awhile ago...

" S- sorry alpha... I- I didn't noticed. , " He said while sitting up and smiling foolishly on his own mistake. " Idiot. , " He stopped as he heard Jungkook mumbling this. Of course Jungkook had to add his extra spices...

" Ew... I feel disgusted... Tomorrow you will wash the bed sheet and pillow covers. , " Jungkook let out. " How about blanket alpha? I use it too. , " He let out. " Wash it too then. , " Jungkook simply replied.

" How about you go and shower again? You just touched my filthy body. , " He replied with deadly glare. Jungkook raised one of his brows. " You tryna give me the taste of my own medicine omega? , " Jungkook said and leaned towards him.

" NO NO NO ALPHA I'M SORRY. DON HIT ME ALPHA.. DON HIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- , " " SHUT UP. , " Jungkook let out cutting Taehyung off who was dying in internal panic and fear for having Jungkook inches away from his face.

" I don't hit weak creatures like you omega. , " Jungkook muttered out while gritting his teeth. Taehyung gulped and just nodded. He just doesn't wanna argue. He knows he won't win and just make Jungkook more mad at him.

" I'm hungry and I have class tomorrow. , " Taehyung said while getting off the bed trying to ignore Jungkook's stare. " Idiot. , " He heard Jungkook mumbling again. " What is even his problem? , " He thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------

Next Day....

After finishing his classes and stuffs Taehyung finally got to come to the pack house. Now he was sitting with Yoonji in his room.

" At least he bought you medicine for you. If Jimin was there he would be like ' I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU DARLING.. ARE YOU OKAY? FINE? SHOULD WE CALL THE DOCTOR AND BRING SOME MEDICINES. ' I mean bitch if I was in the state to answer I wouldn't need medicines. , " Yoonji let out while rolling her eyes.

" Jimin hyung just gets too worried to think from his right mind you know.... , " He let out. " Idiots like him doesn't have the right mind to actually begin with and it's so surprising. Alpha doesn't buy you anything cause he doesn't care.

I don't think guilt feelings existed on him too so I don't believe you bought you the medicine because he is guilty for his guilt. , " Yoonji whispered while rubbing her chin like a detective.

" Noona... It's just an ointment- , " " It's not your somewhat alphas like Minyoung and blahs. So we have to take it seriously. It can be 2 things. Like... maybe he is a soft person with a harsh outside. He just started to have soft spot for you..... but there could be something more like...

What if he is a psychopath. Who is planning your death and trying to act good so after he kills you... no one will suspect him.... That dude is hella creepy...... You never know who to trust and who to not. , " Taehyung sat there... speechless.... He had nothing to say. Yoonji actually has points.

" But why would he kill me noona...? , " He asked in confusion. Yoonji sighed. " You dumb little bit*h... You just forgot already? Your relationship literally started with him killing you. You literally were about to get killed two weeks ago.

He has to live with you for the whole life and tolerate you. YOU. Literally the spawn of his enemy. So it's really normal for him wanting to kill you. Better watch out. , " She let out. " No.... Alpha wouldn't do that- , "

" I don't think you got to know you any better than us in this 2 weeks. , " She said cutting Taehyung off.

---------------------------------------------

That night Taehyung barely got any sleep. After literally 2 minutes his eyes were automatically flying open to check if he is still alive. It's weird but works out for him.

--------------------------------------------

Next day....

" Aren't you the luna? , " The girl asked while taking a seat beside him. It got him off guard who he literally started to panic. " N- Yes yes. , " He answered while playing with his fingers. " Why are you in this college then- Oh I forgot alpha doesn't like you... Maybe that's why he doesn't wanna home school you and waste money. . , " She let out a laugh.

" No... It's nothing like that- , " " I understand... Oh I forgot.. You were already mateless. Well I don't get any alpha's scent from you... Where is your mark by the way? Or he didn't accepted you- , " " I don't think marking is everything... and excuse me.. I need to complete the equation and I can't do it without concentrating. , " Taehyung let out. " Yup. Sure. , " The girl mumbled and rolled her eyes.

------------------------------------------------

That day he and Yoonji didn't talked about Jungkook killing him anymore... but Taehyung was still so paranoid. Yoonji was just a little bit busy on Minji as Jimin had to leave right after he dropped Taehyung to the pack house for some work. So he helped her in taking care of Minji.

----------------------------------------------

As the days went by... Taehyung started to get more paranoid. He was already scared of Jungkook... but now it increased.