Bringing back

"Do you think it's that easy? Whenever you want... whatever you want... You will get it in instant? Well... I don't have it till now- , " " Just give it already... No need to lie... You talked to Taehyung to update him....

About the situation... Didn't you? , " Jungkook asked... " I told you already... Just find it by yourself... , " She said before rolling her eyes. " I need it from you. , " He said making her roll her eyes again..

" Well I can't break Tae's trust- , " " You already did it... Now just tell me... Before I go other way around... It can let everyone know about how you did not told them where is Taehyung for this long...

Even after knowing... That where he is... and seeing how everyone... Everyone here is woried about it.... It might lead them to get mad at you... or.... , " Jungkook paused and rested his head on the chair...

She stood there for a few minutes... Didn't knew what to say or do... After awhile she let out a heavy sigh... Before pulling out her phone... tapping on it ferociously and then pass it to Jungkook...

" What is this? , " He asked... " The thing you asked for..... Seunggyo's address... Don't do anything to Seunggyo tho... He has nothing to do with it- , " " Are you seriously trying to teach me?

Don't teach me what to do and what to not do... You can leave now... , " Jungkook said before copying it on his own phone and then carelessly throwing her phone to her... Making her hiss in anger.

Soon she left slamming the room's door shut loudly of course... She hates Jungkook the way Jungkook hates her. Jungkook inspected the address and then tried to recognize the place of the address...

He got no time to waste now.... He was relieved at first after hearing Taehyung was fine and safe... At someone's house at least... Not roaming around alone in random places... But after hearing...

That it's none other than Seunggyo's house... He didn't felt safe anymore...

---------------------------------------

He ended up finding the right place all by himself with no one's help... And chose to go alone... Since he Taehyung to bring back too... And he didn't wanted anyone to watch and enjoy the drama...

Also... He caused the mess... He needs to solve it by himself.... " to send him back to his parents. " :)

Jungkook just loves to lie to himself and ignore his feelings thinking that's embarrassing sometimes...

---------------------------------------------

He can't believe that he was literally standing in front if someone's house he doesn't know too well just to get his own husband back... Even a year ago's Jeon Jungkook never thought that in future...

This day would come... but well... It is what it is. He had to do it... For himself at least...He is not fine... He nervously rang the doorbell... Hoping someone will answer soon.. But well no one actually did...