Lobe

" A- alpha? , " Taehyung mumbled while nudging Jungkook slowly to get the answer as Jungkook wasn't saying anything. " Just tell me who is the idiot that teaches you... who is another idiot.. all these weird stuffs? , " Jungkook asked in a stern tone.

" Ummm... , " Taehyung hung his head low. He was kinda ashamed after seeing Jungkook's reaction. Maybe daddy issues is actually something bad. He shouldn't have maybe not listened to Yoonji and asked about it to Jungkook. " Don't you think you know too much in your age? You little kid. , " Jungkook let out. He added.

"Why do you always mock me for being younger alpha? You never take me seriously and try to understand me. All you do is just mock me. If I'm really that little then you shouldn't be degrading someone like me that way you do.

I bet you are over 40s so you are so mature... aren't you? Then you shouldn't be mocking a 19 year old like a high school bully. I'm sorry don't kill me... but I hate you. A lot. Stop treating me like this alpha. " , Taehyung stopped as he heard Jungkook cackling quietly.

Just another episode of him not taking Taehyung seriously. So Taehyung shook it off and continued.

" I just wanted to know something... You could just explained it without questioning my age and existence. But no you had to do it. Why tho? Like you have no other work. I'm sorry but again I hate you.

You know I have a boyfriend. My another alpha boyfriend told me this and that's why I'm asking you about this... Otherwise I wouldn't even bother. He is so much better than you. I'll marry him too after you die you old guy. Don't kill me tho.

Tell me what can I do? I had to be more mature than my actual age. Everything in my life happens early. Specially when I get to marry a guy in my dad's age. Literally my supposed to be long lost step uncle who suddenly spawned out of nowhere.

I have to get out of my age limit whenever I deal with you.. What do you expect alpha? I do all these to just get some peace but you always just degrade me for no reason. I'm the unlucky one and that's why I'm here stuck with you.

Otherwise who would marry you. Everyone would leave you like your mate did to live in peace. You have me but no you have to show your ego and grumpiness. You think I fear you- SORRY AND WHATEVER I DO.

No one in my age also gets knocked off by a marriage like I got. So stop bringing my age everywhere. , " Taehyung let out in a breath. He let out a big sigh after babbling for minutes. He saw Jungkook's red glowing orbs were still expressing no expression.

An immediate wave of regret smacked him right on face. Was that too much? Did he ran his mouth on unnecessary pace again like he always does to just put himself in trouble? That was so unnecessary move of him to talk about their marriage like that.

He was the one who was trying to make it work out. Maybe he just lost the Jungkook who was slowly opening up to him. Jungkook maybe didn't even asked the question that seriously. Taehyung also didn't mean to say anything like this.

It just came out so wrong. He stared at Jungkook's glowing red eyes to notice any kind of reaction... but it was blank. " Good. , " That's what all Jungkook said. Taehyung was so confused. " Wha- what good? , " He asked.

" I don't feel any emotion. So I just said good. Yes. Today I answered your question but don't think I will do it everyday. I just did cause I wanted to and let me explain more. Since omegas like you are the dumbest creature that exists in the world.

Just die. I don't care. You just make my life harder. Well you can only do this cause I let you but that's another matter that I don't think I need to talk about. So I'm not making you study to make me money and proud.