Laughter

" Alpha... That's literally the size of a 2 year old- , " " It's fine omega.... She will still be able to wear it... After all she will turn 2 someday too. So why don't we just buy it? She will wear it that time...

This dress is just too cute to be left out here... She will look like a princess in it. , " Taehyung couldn't help but just let out a sigh... After getting cut off by Jungkook who was nearly tearing up...

Just from thinking about how their babygirl would look in this pretty pink and white pouf dress. Everyone including Taehyung sometimes wonder too that if he was the one who was actually pregnant...

Because Jungkook's hormones were being more dramatic and extra than his own most of the times in the last almost 5 months... The pup was not even here yet... and Jungkook was already here...

Buying different clothes for her when she will be 2 year old. He wasn't even surprised anymore... Just done. He wouldn't complain if they didn't had hundreds of dresses, onesies, sleepers at home already.

He didn't want to bring Jungkook today to shop with him either because he knew Jungkook will be stuck in the baby aisle but well... It was never an option for him. Jungkook needed to stick to him...

And go to wherever he went to at least keep Jungkook's own living peace. Not to mention what Jungkook started after he got to know their pup's gender. Jungkook deep down knew it was a babygirl...

But he still expected a boy for some reason... But well... that doesn't mean that he wasn't happy after he got the confirmation of their pup being a girl. He was more excited and happy than anyone.

Even Taehyung was done with his excitement in this point... But that didn't stop him from being extra dramatic, overprotective, excited, caring and loving to Taehyung and their still unborn baby.

It was sweet, cute and all but being pregnant Taehyung himself was having none of it. He would cry over the cuteness but also get so annoyed and irritated sometimes... Which again never bothered Jungkook.

" But we already have a lot of them at home alpha- , " " Come on omega! What is hurting you to have this cute one huh? , " Jungkook whined out aggressively after cutting Taehyung off once again.

Taehyung just glared at him before glaring at the cart... Where there was only 8 " cute last one " clothes... some baby toy sets and a flour bag... The flour bag was one of the things he needed to get from here...

They came here for almost 40 minutes and all Taehyung could get from all the things he needed was only flour. Jungkook just let out a nervous laugh after following Taehyung's eyes making Taehyung sigh.

" Okay okay....... But this is the last one.......... Promise! , " Jungkook added in a low tone and flashed his cute bunny smile.... With nose scrunch that he knew will make Taehyung give up here...

Before putting the dress in the cart. Again... Taehyung could do nothing but let out another sigh. " Okay but can we move on to the other sections also now alpha... We still need to buy other stuffs too...

Otherwise we will be starving for the day... , " Taehyung said before holding Jungkook's hand to drag the boy out of there who was still distracted on looking at other clothes to buy before they leave.

-----------------------------------------

Jungkook was in the kitchen... Cooking dinner for both of them when Taehyung was in the living room and playing... cuddling with his precious Gureum. Jungkook won't even try to lie or cover up here...