No more love

" Today.... Ms. H- Hwang taught me something SO SOOO surprising in the school dada! So surprising... , " The only 5 year old Taegguk managed to let out as she had her entire family in the dining table together...

The perfect time to drop the " best " news... Jungkook smiled and mouthed a " What is it baby? , " In pure adore and love in his eyes... Taehyung was just silently listening what their daughter has to say...

" I... I told you about my best bestfriend Jisung before! T- today he told me... That... That I can be... His girl... friend... , " Taegguk let out gently while covering her mouth with her little hands to hide her smile...

Jungkook eyes suddenly became cold... As he glared at Taehyung... Who was trying his best to not laugh... Of course after seeing Jungkook he stopped... " She is only five alpha... Stop... , " Taehyung mouthed...

Jungkook couldn't just hold his glare back... Taehyung let out a sigh... Giving up on trying to get his husband calm down... " And what did MY daughter say? , " Jungkook asked with a straight face...

Narrowing his eyes at Taehyung's direction... So Taegguk couldn't see how displeased her dad really was... " I... I couldn't say... anything... I told Ms. Hwang... So she told me... something... I will tell...

But... First dada needs to answer my question... , " Taegguk let out... Jungkook let out a sigh... Trying to keep himself together... " Sure! Just ask baby... , " Jungkook let out while flashing a forced smile...

" Do you... Do you really love me... Dada? , " Taegguk asked as her eyes got teary out of all sudden... Jungkook started to panic so hard as soon as he saw Taegguk getting emotional right in front of him...

It smacked him in his most soft and sensitive spot... It was like somehow someone just literally punched him right in the heart... He quickly dramatically hugged their daughter... Taehyung only stared...

Trying to understand what's going on... " Dada loves you so much my little princess! Why are you even needing to ask that?! , " Jungkook let out as he placed Taegguk on his lap while still not letting her go...

" But you said before... That you love Taetae- , " " It's not Taetae... It's ONLY dad for you Kimchi baby! , " Taehyung let out in a stern tone... Making Jungkook hiss... Trying to hint Taehyung to stop...

" He is your dad Kimchi! You can't call him by his name- , " " Then why do you call papa Taetae then dada? , " Taegguk let out... After cutting her dada off... Taehyung and Jungkook both were done in this point...

" I can see for what you sometimes call her ONLY your daughter... Both of you have such a great match... Both of you are literally the most stubborn and dramatic people I have ever got the bad luck to see...

I sometimes regret doing everything... I don't know... That till how long I will be able to stay sane between you both. , " Taehyung let out in an annoyed tone... Which completely got ignored by Jungkook...

As Taegguk was continuously crying... " Kimchi~~~ Just call him your papa... That's it baby... Now apologise. , " Jungkook let out with a smile making Taegguk hang his head low as she got scolded by her dada...

" I am... Sorry.... papa... , " She let out in a quiet and sad tone... While stilll sobbing before she started to continue crying once again... Taehyung could only smile while mumbling an " it's okay... "

" But... But dada still doesn't... love me... I... I know it... , " Taegguk added... And started cry just like she was doing before... Making both Jungkook and Taehyung as they were totally done with their daughter...

" I love you both my babies! You both are my little babies that I love... , " Jungkook let out in a whiny tone... " Are you both... Married dada? You and... papa... , " Taegguk let out as she began to tear up...

Jungkook and Taehyung both froze and looked at each other in confusion... Taehyung couldn't hold back his laughter anymore... He bursted into laughter soon... Earning a dead glare from Jungkook...

" U- um... Why are you asking baby? , " Jungkook asked with hesitation... Taehyung was dying on the other hand while laughing... Making Taegguk cry louder... Jungkook was trying his best to shush her...

" Ms.... Ms. Hwang said that... That... You... You marry someone... If you... Love them... I love you dada... , " Taegguk let out as she started to cry more harder... Jungkook really didn't wanted to laugh at her...

But unfortunately he couldn't hold his laugh back as well... " But sucks for you... I am already married to your dada... , " Taehyung let out while still trying to catch his breath and stop laughing...

Taegguk just started to cry more and more harder in Jungkook's chest... Making Jungkook feel bad for getting married just for some reason... " Okay... Okay... listen. first you need to stop crying my baby...

You don't need to marry me to love me. , " " Noooo... Ms. Hwang said if you... You love someone and... someone loves you too... You both get married... You already got married... Even without me...

That means... You don't... love me... , " Taegguk let out as she began to cry once again making Jungkook sigh... She was testing Jungkook's patience in this point... Which he thought he had a lot for her...

But apparently in this point he was getting mad at her... " All it took was JUST one condo- , " " STOP. , " Taehyung screamed out making Jungkook stop talking... Taegguk as well stopped crying...

Both were startled by the sudden burst out of anger from Taehyung... Both of them were looking at him in disbelief... But then Taegguk went back to cry once again... Her parents weren't even surprised anymore...

" You are bad... You... You married my dada... Now... No one loves... Me... and I will marry... No one... I wanted... To marry dada... Because... I love him... , " She let out... While shoving herself harder in Jungkook's chest only out of anger...

" If we didn't got married... You won't even be breathing... crying and whining about it... , " Taehyung let out in a low tone... Making sure that it wasn't loud enough for their daughter to hear...

" Okay... Okay my baby bread... But you need to listen to your dada first... , " Jungkook let out with a deep sigh in annoyance... Trying his best to keep himself together for the sake of their daughter only...

" You can still love your family... You can still love your dada and papa baby... You don't need to marry us for that- ," " Does that mean you don't love me Kimchi? You didn't even cried because...

I already got married. , " Taehyung let out cutting Jungkook off who could only sigh in annoyance... " No no no... I love you and my brother too... , " Taegguk said while panicking to run to her papa's lap to hug him...

Taehyung nodded while smiling widely and hugged her back... " So... You both... love... each other... Papa and dada? , " Taegguk let out with her curiosity... Taehyung nodded without any kind of hesitation....

When Jungkook was sitting on the other chair... With his face completely red... " U- um... B- baby... Come... To me now... You can unknowingly hurt your papa and baby brother... , " Jungkook let out...

" No it's fine- , " Before Taehyung could finish... Jungkook picked her up to make her sit on his lap... Taegguk leaned in to land a kiss on Taehyung's still flat tummy... Taehyung started to giggle in adore...

Jungkook was still blushing... He was trying his best to keep himself together and avoid any kind of eye contact with Taehyung...

" You will never change alpha... , "

---------------------------------‐---‐-----‐-------

I thought of ending the book there... But I couldn't help but write this chapter... Some of ya'll wanted an Epilogue... Yk... In January 18th will be this book will one year old... I'm thinking of publishing the epilogue that day...

Any suggestions about what ya'll wanna read in epilogue?

Happy new year btw!! I hope your year starts in a great way... I ACTUALLY HOPE YOUR ENTIRE 2022 GOES IN THE BEST WAY... I hope I will be able to say the same thing in 2023 and on and on...

Love ya'll... ♡♡♡