Final Chapter......

Jungkook smacked Taehyung hand away in annoyance as the poor boy tried to fix Jungkook's shirt. " Why alpha? , " Taehyung whined out before going back to his work... Fixing Jungkook's shirt.

" Don't do that only because I convince you to go to the pack house. It was just needed. I swear you won't regret it. , " Taehyung replied with an assured tone making Jungkook just give him a dead glare.

" Let's goooooo. , " He said as he started to drag Jungkook who was just getting SO annoyed... But chose to not do something :)

----------------------------------------------

At the pack house.....

" Welcome alpha . , " Taehyung's dad said... Welcoming Jungkook in... Who still just gave a glare. " Please take a seat. , " Taehi added with a smile making him aggressively pull the chair take a seat.

Taehyung just walked beside Jungkook and took a sit... Hoping everything will go JUST fine.

-----------------------------------------------

" So..... Jungkook... My son told me everything... How well you treat him... How supportive you are... I'm glad he is with you and not someone who isn't trustworthy- , " " YOU MEAN I AM TRUSTWORTHY?

TO NO ONE BUT YOU? HA HA FUNNY. , " Jungkook let out aggressively without even looking at him. Taehyung's dad just swallowed hard and took a deep breath before continuing... He wanted no fight.

" I'm really thankful that you were able to forget our past problems in my sons case and were able to accept my son... I........... I just..... I want to actually apologize for all my old mistakes and...

Unfair and terrible things that I did... To you as a child... Even if I was an adult. , " Taehyung's dad let out calmly... The whole room was filled with so cold energy otherwise... Jungkook just listened.

Not like anyone there was expecting something else from him. What else is he supposed to do? Show his kindness and just forgive? That was too much to expect after the things they had done to him.

" Well.. you know... That the silver blade is still with me right? , " Taehyung's dad asked without even daring to look into Jungkook's eyes or at Jungkook himself... All Jungkook did was just hummed..

" So... I just want to hand it over to you... Since you are the alpha of this pack now.... And I want to do it tomorrow through a ceremony... It will be a completely normal ceremony that takes place...

Once a pack gets a new alpha... Since in your time no ceremony or something was possible to be held... I want to do it now and give you the blade... Just like I got it when I became the alpha of this pack...

I hope you are fine with it. Please take it normally... With no family problems... I apologized before hand that's why only. , " He finished. " Okay. , " Jungkook let out almost immediately blankly.

" U- um......... T- that will be so good........... I guess.... Since it will be an official ceremony... , " Taehyung managed to let it out... Trying to cut the heavy tension that was taking place in the room.