Important Reminder

I realized I should have done something like this in the very beginning of the ff... But I didn't so here here is me bringing this matter up once again...

This is completely just a fictional story. None of the BTS members relates to any of the things that's mentioned in this book in real life... It was made just for pure entertainment only.

You need to take it as a ff. Read and have a good time. I know there are some characters that get too harsh and unbearable... And for that you have Wattpad comment section to let it out.

I don't mind when any of you comment and say different offensive stuffs to a character... Because it's understandable... And this is how I get to know your reaction about my book too..

When someone calls Jungkook a bastard here... That doesn't mean they mean it's for the real life Jeon Jungkook. It's JUST for the character named Jungkook only.

I also understand why there are always 2 groups of people... Supporting two main characters. And for this... Them fighting about it in the comment section is totally normal...

Just don't take it too seriously... Cause in the end none of the groups are right and wrong. Everyone has their own ways to understand and handle everything... Also not everyone can walk on someone else's shoes.

All of the issues above are totally fine. Until you get too mad that you start to attack me. The story writer in the comment section out of literally nowhere. I didn't even beg ya to read my story...

When you don't like it... Just leave it... Because in the end it was my book, my efforts and my thoughts... You can give your opinion about it but you can't attack me for any of these...

As the writer to me what Taehyung did since the beginning was right. He understood Jungkook's position and sticked to him knowing Jungkook had some issues since the beginning...

If he gave up and divorced.. He would be just like anyone else. Jungkook fell for him because of his patience and tolerance too -_- If he didn't had them Jungkook wouldn't fall...

And the slow process of Jungkook falling for Taehyung made this story more interesting. In my opinion in a relationship they should be understanding. Every fighting relationships aren't toxic...

If the road of relationship was the smooth how can we learn? Again it's just my opinion. Everyone will see this differently and that's fine. Everyone's opinion are / can be different.

Just don't fight around like a crazy and attack the writer for this... Have an opinion... Give it. Don't go crazy on other people because their's don't match yours. It's JUST an ff.

That's all I had to say. Love ya. Stay safe and enjoy reading this story.