You call it

" Isn't it too early alpha? Did you HAD to do go to pack house? Now? This early in the morning? , " Taehyung asked in annoyance while still flashing an awkward smile after all he had to appreciate how Jungkook behaved...

How good Jungkook acted towards him today.... and the morning incident... He had to maintain it so Jungkook's mood doesn't change... Jungkook nodded as reply without even taking a look of him....

And kept going on tying his own shoelaces of his own shoes to leave... Taehyung was also prepared to bid him a ' goodbye ' and then shut up the door... but then Jungkook turned around and..........

" Okay... I'm leaving bye. , "

That's it. It's over for him... Now he just lost the last bit of sanity that was still left in him.... Jeon Taehyung will never be the same Jeon Taehyung ever again... Is this a dream? or... Did Jungkook just... bid him?

It's always him being the one who usually bids Jungkook goodbye when he or Jungkook leaves... And gets nothing as reply... Which he never minded... cause that was an usual thing for Jungkook to do...

But this was something he HAD to mind... This is NOT usual thing for Jungkook to do... Things suddenly getting so smooth is actually terrifying to him.... He still managed to mumble a " bye " too...

Before closing the door with a lost... dumbfounded expression. As the door finally was shut... Taehyung took a moment to process before started to squeak... Jump and scream around... He still feels it's a dream...

A dream that he always wished to come true... But it never came in reality.... Well... Maybe is coming true now..... who knows...........

---------------------------------------------

The whole Taehyung spent in home as he had no important classes.. and somehow today Jungkook also didn't forced him much to go to college... Maybe because Jungkook himself left early today...

So if he had to go to college.. Either Jimin had to come.. or he would had to go all by himself... Maybe there is some other reasons too.. Who knows! Taehyung was just happy that he didn't had to go to college today...

He was in really good mood today after having the good start of the day and... As tomorrow was their anniversary too... He was so busy on planning with Gureum being his partner... Doing nothing but sitting there and

Giving him a company.. He was happy with it tho... and arranging the stuffs took him the entire day to complete by himself... Of course he was really excited too! And... not that hopeless like he used to be...

After all Jungkook started to act so good to him! And nothing can make him more happy than feeling nice and loved... and if it's by someone he desired for it feels like forever... He was just so happy...

----------------------------------------------

At night...

" You didn't went to college today... Now what about tomorrow omega? , " Jungkook let out making Taehyung move his eyes from his beloved food and look at Jungkook... He flashed a smile at first...

Jungkook let out a breathy smirk... He knew it.. He knew after getting away for a day the younger will not agree to go any soon... But this time Taehyung had special reasons... Which he totally forgot about.