Babies

" Goodbye alpha.... Take care of him and yourself.... See you after 3. , " Taehyung bid them good bye while giving Gureum a few gentle pats on head... before entering through the gate... making Jungkook roll his eyes and of course Jungkook didn't bid him back.

He didn't mind tho... he just went to his class happily.. Thinking Jungkook came with him till here.... It never happens... And also the girl who bullied him on his very first day was standing beside the gate for some reason. Today he got to show her too that Jungkook actually cares about him....

And he doesn't need her agreement to know if his alpha loves and cares about him too. Good thing now she won't even have the face to spit bullshit about his and his alpha's relationship anymore. He doesn't get what's with people sticking their filthy nose in other's personal life.

He likes none of it. He glared at the girl and smirked. " HEY... Yes you. STOP. , " The girl yelled out while approaching him. " What? , " He answered quietly. " Why did he came today here with you huh? , " She asked. " Who? , " He asked back. " Alpha. , " She replied aggressively while folding her arms on her chest.

" Cause he wanted? How about you mind your own business? , " He said while rolling his eyes. " Hey. You are no one to dare to teach me about what I should do to him and what shouldn't... I can do whatever I want. After all... You aren't his mate..

' Mateless unlucky omega ' I don't even feel bad for saying that. You don't deserve one hun. You know what? I'm glad about one thing that how even Moon Goddess thought you and your ugly self are too disgusting to don't deserve a mate. That's why you are out here collecting other abounded omegas' left alphas....

I feel bad but you know trash and leftovers are kinda similar if you put both of them side by side. Your alpha is basically leftover... and you are already readymade trash. Lol.. mateless unlucky omega. DESERVED. , " The girl said while glaring at him and dusting off her shoulders making Taehyung cringe out.

" I guess I'm his husband to say that.. You are literally no one. No. One. To. Him. To. Say. Something. About. Him. If he is leftover that you are the unwanted most liked food.. which later goes to trash. If they way your mouth runs.... your heart ran.. You could have been less unwanted hun.

Thanks hun. You just decimated your whole existence for me. , " Taehyung uttered back before leaving the girl speechless. She never expected that. Not at least from someone like Taehyung... whom she knew was a piece of useless and good for nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------

Then his day went like this... After attending so many classes he was actually tired... So he sat in an empty classroom to rest a little bit till Jungkook comes.... After awhile Seunggyo also joined him... They both were talking and laughing... but then he saw through a window Jungkook was in front of the gate already...

Jungkook was glaring straight at him... like Jungkook saw it all. So he quickly panicked... bid Seunggyo a good bye... and ran like his life depends on it. Of course it does... Previous time he was already half dead. No one knows about this time.

" Sorry. , " He mumbled before starting to walk with Jungkook. Then they went back to the pack house to save the day. If they headed to their house like that day... Till now Taehyung would be freaking out.

------‐--------------------‐------------------------------------

It's been a few weeks or so... since Taehyung came back from the pack house after their fight... Nowadays for some reason Jungkook acts more protective and gives him more attention than ever and of course it scares him... since it's so abnormal for Jungkook to do these.. But can we even have an opinion?