Fever

Next morning........

" So... You are staying home today alpha? , " Taehyung asked while leaning on the doorway of their- Jungkook's bedroom. " And if I am? How about that stupid omega? , " Jungkook asked while raising one of his eyebrows....

Taehyung could see him through the mirror as Jungkook was back facing him. " I'm just asking alpha... That was a normal question... that could be answered normally but I sometimes doubt if you are normal- anyways. , " He said and rolled his eyes.

" Well... maybe I'm not. I can see you through the mirror by the way. I won't hesitate to make those eyes go shut for forever if I see you doing it one more time. , " Jungkook let out making Taehyung stop.

He hung his head low in fear. He hates it how Jungkook can control his movements but he needs to live too.... so...... " I won't do it again alpha.... Sorry.. , " He let out even if he hates it while playing with his fingers.

" Where is your boldness? Serious talks... talking back... , " Jungkook said while fixing his hair. " They are useless.... I eventually figured it out.. Why alpha? You miss it? , " He let out while trying to hid his smirk.

" Of course. Why would I not miss a chance where I get to call an omega stupid and useless which he actually is. I just like to speak the truth. , " Jungkook said while smirking... totally mocking Taehyung.

" Can I speak some truth too alpha? , " He let out. " Sure. I will do a favour and give your poor soul the permission. , " Jungkook let out. " Alpha I just asked a simple question. You could just answer it in a simple way... " , He let out in annoyance.

" Should have just started to speak the " truth " then... without asking, can I? , " Jungkook let out in a mocking tone. " So you are telling me... I shouldn't ask for permission? , " Taehyung asked back.

" Well... In a point... You should! Cause you are a stupid. It will be too dangerous to let a stupid like you do whatever you want without anything/ anyone to stop. , " Jungkook let out and rolled his eyes.

Anyways.. The truth is you are a person who is absolutely full of themselves with so much ego to handle. , " He said with a blank face. " Good. , " Jungkook replied with a blank face too. He let out a sigh... Why is he even trying to bother Jungkook.

" So... for what I came here... Should I make food for you too alpha? Since you are staying at home today. , " He let out. " And if I say yes? Should I bring you a rat poison pack to put it in my food? , " Jungkook said while turning around.

Taehyung shook his head. " Again I asked it simply... and what makes you always think I'm gonna kill you? I clearly can't. , " He replied. " When strength isn't on your side... you use your brain. , " Jungkook said.

" What if I don't wanna use my brain then. , " Taehyung let out and left before Jungkook could say anything. According to him Jungkook sometimes act like a psychopath... which isn't impossible since spent 26 years in a jungle alone.

Normal person even with social anxiety can survive highest 3 years like this without getting mentally sick. No... You can't compare it to some people who lives alone. They still walk around and interact with people...

even fighting with neighbours counts too cause at least they are talking and have someone to hear them or see their reaction. It's a blessing that Jungkook didn't lost it one day and killed himself or forgot how to talk.

---------------------------------------------------------

" Why don't you start eating alpha? , " Taehyung let out after taking a look of Jungkook's plate. " They don't look good to me. , " Jungkook mumbled with a disgusted face while poking the kimchi with his chopstick.