Secrets

While nuzzling into Taehyung's neck once again to get his scent properly... Jungkook let out a loud... deep... raspy growl... Before he finally revealed his sharp canines and attempted to force it...

Through Taehyung's neck skin... Taehyung started to scream and move around restlessly under Jungkook in unbearable pain as he was able to feel Jungkook's canines piercing through his soft flesh.

But all he was feeling more pain... from his own action because he forgot that he was moving around Jungkook's knot getting his painful inside in more pain... No... It wasn't unexpected for him...

But even if he tried his best.. To stay quiet... The pain was too much for him to bear... And that was causing him to scream... But still he tried to stay in his place... By holding onto Jungkook's back...

As hard as he could while burying his face in Jungkook's shoulder forcefully to stop himself from screaming so loud and ease the pain. After Jungkook's teeth were totally buried deep inside Taehyung's skin...

Jungkook harshly pulled out his canines... Making him jump and cry out in more pain. It hurt him more when Jungkook pulled out his teeth... than it did when Jungkook was digging into his skin.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung from his shoulder and stared at him with a smirk... Flashing his bloody canines. Taehyung stared at him too with a forced but still satisfied smile with tears in his eyes...

He was happy... He is finally marked... His alpha finally accepted him. " Alpha... Alpha you know now I never left you right? Are you still mad? , " He asked while still sobbing with blood all over him...

" I knew you won't leave me... You can't leave me. , " Jungkook paused behind he started to lick Taehyung's neck to lick the blood off... After having Bloodfire... He couldn't help it after seeing blood...

Right in front of him... His mate's blood. This is how he was supposed to be fed... Just never was able to be that close to his mate to do it... " I knew... I knew it... I knew that I was alive for you omega...

I never believed... That I was able to stay alive... Survive all alone... without you... Without my mate... My luna beside me... I always believed in it... In my mate... Believed in the Moon Goddess...

I knew she won't let me suffer with no mate... I always felt it you were somewhere near me... So much near me. I waited so long... , " Jungkook growled out before he started to lick Taehyung in adore.

Taehyung started to giggle and whimper in happiness... After feeling so loved by his alpha... For whom he struggled and waited for so long... Whom he thought is mad at him... and not gonna accept him....

So he was so happy... Relieved and of course not on the ground... After awhile when they finally calm down... They just laid there... Then... they both of them just stayed there like this for awhile...

Jungkook still on the top of Taehyung... Jungkook's head resting... On Taehyung's shoulder. Until finally sleep took over both of them.